Possessive Lover Part - 18

Let's start it...

Waiters come and serve you all.

Waiters : Enjoy your drinks and food.

They left and Mr.Kurenai started discussing about his project with Lui while you all are enjoying the party and you kept on avoiding Shu because of Lui.

Shu mind : Why is she not looking at me ? Sweetheart...you are testing my patience now.

Suddenly a naughty idea popped in his mind and he smirked.

Shu mind : Let me catch your attention sweetheart.

He removed his shoe from one of his foot and move his leg towards your legs under the table and seductively touch your bare legs making you choked on your food and everyone looked at you.

Lui : Y/n...are you okay ?

Y/n : I am f-fine brother.

Mrs.Kurenai : Here drink this.

She gave you a glass of water and you drank the water and looked at Shu who wink at you.

Lui : Eat carefully Y/n.

Y/n : Yes brother...

You glare at Shu but he just smirked and again you started ignoring him.

Shu mind : So, you are playing with me ? Then let's play together.

Again he started touching your legs and you again looked at him angrily.

Y/n mind : What the hell is he doing ?

You kick his leg under the table making him hiss in pain and he glared at you who smirked at him.

Shu mind : I'll not stop till you'll not give me your attention.

Again he try to touch your legs but this time you fold your legs and he mistakenly touch Valt's legs.

Valt mind : Wait...what is this ?

He slowly look under the table and his eyes widened and he looked at Shu who is smirking.

Valt mind : How dare he flirt with me ? I'll kill him...I am not a gay.

He tried to free his legs but Shu gripped around Valt's legs even more tightly.

Valt mind : What the hell ? I know I am cute but it doesn't mean that he will flirt with me...is he gone crazy ?

Shu is smirking and you was looking at him confusly.

Y/n mind : Why is he smirking ?

You ignore him and started eating your food peacefully.

Shu mind : Why is she so relaxed ? I think she is enjoying it.

He started touching Valt's legs even more seductively.

Valt mind : Someone please save me from this wild tiger.

He was trying to separate his legs but it's difficult for him and after sometimes he got tired.

Valt : Y/n...

He whispered in your ear and you looked at him.

Y/n : Yes ?

Valt : Look at this boy.

He side eye at Shu and you looked at Shu who is sitting with a naughty smile.

Y/n : What's with him ?

Valt : He is flirting with me.

You looked at him in disbelief.