Possessive Lover ( Season 2 Part - 11 )

Let's start it...

Y/n : Brother!!! I am back!!!

You entered inside the living room and throw your bag on the couch.

Y/n : Such a hectic day.

Lui and Valt come towards you.

Lui : Welcome home Miss Y/n.

Y/n : Huh ? What happened brother ?

Lui : What have you done this time ?

Y/n : Huh ? What do you mean ?

Valt : Between you and Shu...he is in your room.

Y/n : What ? Shu is here ?

Valt : Yes and he seems very mad.

You gulped.

Lui : He didn't talk to us much he just went to your room and waiting for you.

You looked down.

Lui : I don't know what have you done this time but go and talk to him because he seems hurt more than mad.

You feel guilty for what you did to Shu.

Lui : Listen Y/n...he is a bit sensitive but only for you so, I want to give you a advice about not to hurt him.

Y/n : Yes brother...

Lui : Go and make it up to him.

Y/n : Hmmm...

Valt : And also take food with you cause he didn't had his dinner too...we called him for dinner but he deny.

He handed you the food tray and you went upstairs and nervously towards your room.

Y/n : I messed up everything badly.

You slowly opened the door and entered inside but your breathe hitched seeing Shu standing in front of you without any expressions.

Y/n : S-Shu...brother and Valt told me that y-you didn't had your dinner...p-please have some food.

You put the food tray on the table.

Y/n : S-Shu...

You started playing with your fingers and he come closer towards you.

Y/n : I-I am s-sorry, please don't be mad at me...I will do anything to make it up to you but please don't be---

Suddenly he wrapped his arm around your waist and pulled you into a hug which make you surprised.

Y/n : Shu---

Shu : Shhh!!! Let's not talk about that, I will forget that and let's pretend like nothing had happened...everything is fine and normal...I love you and you love me and that's only matter.

He cupped your face.

Shu : Okay sweetheart ?

Your eyes wondering cluelessly over his face.

Y/n : Shu...y-you can tell me If something is bothering you.

Shu : No...there is nothing.

You stare at his face for a second to convince yourself but your heart deny and he was unaware of the fact that insecurities was eating him out.

Y/n : Why didn't you eat your dinner ?

Shu : I was waiting for you.

He smiled and your heart melt.