Possessive Lover ( Season 2 Part - 12 )

Let's start it...

Y/n : S-Shu...

Shu chuckled.

Y/n : S-Shu...listen---

Shu started laughing loudly like a psycho while clapping his hands.

Y/n : No Shu...it's not---

Shu : AHHHHH!!!

He hardly kicked the table and everything scattered out on the ground making you and Suoh flinched hard.

Y/n : S-Shu...

It seems like something get into Shu as he gone crazy and totally out of control and started destroying the whole decorations.

Suoh : Shu!!!

Shu stop and looked at Suoh and Suoh felt a chill all over his body seeing Shu's dark eyes as Shu is looking like a beast which make Suoh weak but after so much courage Suoh speak.

Suoh : I-I think y-you should listen to us first...it's not like what---

Shu walked towards Suoh and grab his neck and started choking him making your eyes widened.

Suoh : Aggghh...

Shu : HOW DARE YOU ? I WILL SNATCHED YOUR LIFE TODAY!!!

He choked Suoh harder and Suoh started struggling to breathe.

Y/n : N-No Shu...please l-leave him.

You try to pull Shu away from Suoh.

Y/n : Stop it Shu!!! He will die!!!

Shu pushed you with a great force which make you lost your balance and you was about to fall down but gasped when Shu grabbed your shoulders tightly and harshly pulled you towards him.

Y/n : S-Shu...

His dark eyes was scaring you badly.

Shu : Don't you feel shame ?

He tightened his grip around your shoulders tightly which make you hiss in pain.

Y/n : Ahhh!!! Shu...

Your eyes get teary.

Shu : Is it hurting ?

You nodded slowly.

Shu : THEN WHAT ABOUT ME ? WHAT ABOUT THE PAIN THAT I AM FEELING IN MY HEART ? IT FEELS LIKE SOMEONE STAB INTO MY HEART!!! IT HURTS SO MUCH!!!

You started crying.

Shu : Don't you feel shame after doing this to me ? SHAMELESSLY CHEATING ON ME BEHIND MY BACK WITH YOUR BEST FRIEND!!! YOU WHORE!!!

Your heart broke into million pieces.

Suoh : Shu---

Shu : Just stay away If you want your life.

He said while staring into your eyes.

Suoh : No...you have to listen---

Y/n : Suoh...stay there...you won't say anything...you swear to me.

Suoh : Y/n...

Y/n : No Suoh...stop there.

Suoh sighed and just stand there in silent which make Shu chuckled bitterly.

Shu : Wow! Interesting...he listen to you very well...what a great chemistry.

You just stare at his face without any expressions.