Chapter 49-Kyla Gets Kidnapped

At the Hawaii... Kyla and her most precious girls are relaxing at the beautiful sands there until some of Yoshio's men to take them away which will cause for them to scream with fear but, they fight back by kicking some of the men with the use of they're legs so that they will be able to get themselves off but, the enemy soldiers are too strong for them to get rid of those guys or shake them loose.

They will take them to the castle which the total number of kilometers that they will take to get to that place is going to be 33.6km while the total time to get to that place is going to be an hour and 10 minutes on the clock.

When they're inside the castle... Yoshio's men tosses her straight in-front of they're king in-front of him at the throne room.

"Well... Well..." The enemy king said with an evil smile onto his face, "Looks like we have a visitor."

Kyla begins to growl at him which will cause for the king to order his soldiers to throw her straight to prison for the holding there.

"Now all we need to do is to find Lou and his mates so that we will be able to kidnap them and throw them straight to our dungeons so that we will be able to keep them for the rest of they're lives! Haha!" The enemy king then, said to himself after his men takes Kyla out of his throne room where they will bring her straight to the dungeon area where they will throw her there before closing the cell's door so that she won't be able to go anywhere once the door there is locked.

Meanwhile... At Lou's headquarters... Lou and his mates are having they're hot tea at the table there where they we're just relaxing there by sipping themselves the tea that they're currently holding.

While they are relaxing there... Yoshio's henchmen begins to break into the door which will cause for them to exclaim with shock where they must stands themselves up in-order for them to take out they're weapons onto they're weapons onto they're holders before they can rush straight to the target to defend themselves from those incoming attacks.

They're regular attacks did work as well but, they need to use they're special abilities in-order for them to take these guys down easily so that they will be able to take out the next men that's coming onto them.

The total time that they will take to defeat those guys around the area is going to be 30 minutes on the clock where they we're having a hard time to defeat those guys that's surrounding around the house. The leader of the ninjas will take out his phone immediately after he takes out the men surrounding him with the use of his katana which is the original weapon that he is holding onto his hand.

After the enemies that surrounds him gets defeated by him... He will put his sword away before he can perform a backflip within a single move which he lands himself a back at the sofa. He will take out his phone where he will open the device by pressing the power button at the right side of his phone so that the display will begin to appear in-front of him.

He will enter the passcode for this device quickly so that he will be able to access the applications onto this device. After entering the passcode for this one correctly... He will tap the phone app immediately so that he will be able to start calling his bestfriend immediately.

Meanwhile... At the park... Sharan is serving grilled chicken to the customers in-front of him where he will place the chicken on-top of his plate where he will serve that straight to the customer in-front of him.

After the serving that meal to the customer who's waiting for that... His phone begins to ring where he will pick it up in-order for him to answer the incoming call there.

"Hello?" He questions picking up the phone onto his pocket so that he will be able to answer the incoming call there.

"Sharan," His bestfriend tells him that he needs help at they're very own headquarters, "We need help!"