𝟙𝟚 || in good terms

𝕎𝕠𝕣𝕕𝕤: 𝟞𝟜𝟜

Hyunjin:"you sure you're okay to go to school?"

Minho:"for the nth time hyunjin, I'm okay and the nurse told me to rest for four days straight which I did and I'm back now"

After what happened at the infirmary, the nurse told Minho to rest at his house informing him to really take good care of his health by eating and sleeping and just after four days the senior had felt better to go to school and especially to see Hyunjin.

But he's not gonna say that out loud.

Hyunjin:"I don't see your friends, where are they?"

Now that he mentioned it... Matt, Yosang,and woyong never appear since that happened with Minho, all the three came to check on him at the infirmary while Hyunjin was grabbing Minho for a drink from the vending machine.

Minho:"well, I told them that I decided to not bully others anymore because of guilt"

He already talked with them that he won't be bullying anymore and guilt was just an excuse and the real reason was Hyunjin.

Hyunjin:"and what was their reaction?"

Minho:"they were sad actually but they really understand my situation after what happened to me and we are still friends, but I won't be joining them in bullying"

Hyunjin nods, he felt glad that his hyung is taking this big decision that would change him fully, because people attend to make hard decisions to survive in this cruel world.

And what Hyunjin believes is that this was a test for Minho to see what is wrong and what is right.

Little does he know that Minho stopped bullying because of him.

Hyunjin:"hyung, are you free this Saturday?"

That was sudden and unexpected.

Is he going to ask on a date?

The senior panicked.

Minho:"yeah, I didn't have cram school that day, why?"

Here it comes.

Hyunjin:"let go to karaoke, just me and you"

This is a sentence that leads everyone to think it is a date, but Minho didn't show any signs of being nervous.

Minho:"sure, why so eager?"

Hyunjin:"i wanna hear you sing"

Okay... That random and actually not that hard of a request for the senior to fulfill.

Minho:"tch~ such a cheap one"

Hyunjin:"don't call me cheap you kurumi lover"

Minho shut his mouth with his both hands looking left then right afraid of someone might listen to their conversation.

Minho:"shhh! Watch what you say!"

[𝚃𝚠𝚘 𝙳𝚊𝚢𝚜 𝙻𝚊𝚝𝚎𝚛]

Minho and Hyunjin agreed on a spot where they are gonna meet today which was a small bridge at a lake in a park. and of course Minho worked up early for unknown reasons and got himself ready for this dat- I mean a bros hang out.

He then heard running footsteps from his left side which can be heard easily because the bridge was empty and no sigh of people passing by.

Minho:"WHY SO LATE!!!"

Hyunjin arrived, Bowing with both hands on his knees while panting like crazy because he ran all the way from the metro station.

Hyunjin:"I'm sorry there was traff-"

He went quiet and you asked why...

Unlike last time where Minho was wearing white shirt and tight black ripped jeans with black boots, this time the senior was wearing a black hoodie and oversized jeans with sneakers.

Minho:"why did you suddenly become silent?"

Hyunjin just kept looking up and down.

Hyunjin:"this is different from what you wore last time"

He pointed out which made Minho look at him with judging eyes.

Minho:"such a perv...i only wore that to make an image in front of my friends but now that I'm with you, I can wear whatever I'm comfortable in"

Hyunjin:"it's fantastic I mean you're fantastic I mean the outfit is fantastic I mean-"

Minho(eye roll):"can we just go..."