𝑃𝐴𝑅𝑇 𝑇𝑊𝐸𝑁𝑇𝑌

MAIVY POV

"Are you ready for your first game against state Red?" Gemma rubs her hands together a little, it was a bit cold outside but it wasn't that bad.

"I'm so excited!" I started to get giddy, jumping around and waving around my pom-pom's.

"It's just a game Red, that's it." Katherine says annoyed. "I haven't played in a football game in three months, let me live." I rolled my eyes.

"Okay, we go after the marching band, ready up." Gemma points to the band who was playing some music for the football game.

"And go!" Katherine walks out in front of all of us, we march behind her shaking our pom-pom's as we marched. "We are valor, red and white!" We start to chant repeatedly.

We square off into pairs of three each, Gemma and Malory give me their hands to step on.

I was now chanting while standing on their hands. "We are valor, red and white!" I wave around my hands as we do the routine.

I look around at the bleachers, looking for Tom.

Oh my god.

He was sitting with the boys, but he was the only one out of them dressed out in all pink, even his jeans were pink. I think he just wanted to be the special one.

He was wearing his normal clothes, but the hat and beanie were a hot pink, his shirt being oversized and a light pink with hot pink writing on it.

He was wearing pink dunks, while holding up a sign rooting for me. I swear to god I will give him head.

Gemma and Malory start walking around with me still standing on their hands, they get into the formation for me to get ready to do my flip.

"Who are we rooting for? The Fallon's the Fallon's!" We chant. "Who are we rooting for the..." We all start to shake our pom-pom's, it was time for me to front flip.

Gemma and Malory give me a boost up, I front flip landing on my feet. The claps started to erupt as soon as we all landed perfectly.

The three other flyers scream. "Fallon's!" At the same time, as well as me. All the cheerleaders go in an inwards circle, the pom-pom's go in a in-sync motion.

It looked super cool.

"Go... Fallon's!" We all shout, before marching away.

I sit on the bench with Gemma, drinking some of my water. "That was good yeah?" I smile to her. "So good." Gemma nods.

"Did you see Tom?" I point with my head towards the bleachers. "Indeed I did, he's got it bad for you Ivy." Gemma laughs a little. "I do too." I smile brightly.

"You think you might love him?" She fixes her bow a little. "I know I do." I respond, earning a squeal from Gemma. "BOO!" I heard a yell in my ear.

Had he heard that?

"You're not supposed to be down her Tom." I fling my ponytail the other way to face him. "Ugh move." Tom slides Gemma farther down the bench.

"Bitch, you're not even on the team." She remarks. "Shh im trying to talk to my girlfriend shut up." Tom waves her off. "Anyways! You did so good!"

"Thank you, it felt really good. It feels like I haven't cheered in a long, long time." I couldn't stop smiling I was so happy.

"Also I like your outfit, you did this for me?" I look him up and down. "You like it?" He pats his shirt down. "Very sexy, and Ken like." I grin, toothily.

"I made you a poster but Georg drew a dick on it and now it's ruined, so i'm sorry." He pouts a little.

"You're good." I shake my head, putting my hands on my knees. "Sorry, only team members aloud." Katherine walks up to us, crossing her arms.

He glares at her before setting his gaze back to me. "I guess I have to go now." He waves, giving me a kiss goodbye. "Bye Tom." I wave back.

"I'll see you later, I love you!" He yells before marching up the bleacher stairs.

I widen my eyes staring ahead. "What, you what!?" I yell turning my body around, but he was already gone.

Gemma scoots back in, with the same look on her face. "Oh my god?!" Her jaw was dropped, I just stared. I didn't expect that in the middle of the game.

~

"I can't believe we lost!" I pout, walking to the car with everybody else. "It's okay, you did great." Tom swings his arm around my shoulder.

Everyone gets in the car, I sit on Tom's lap, getting in.

We start to drive home making some light conversation as we ate our mcdonald's, Tom's hand holds my thigh. But it wasn't the top part, it was the bottom.

I was still wearing my skirt from cheerleading.

His hand inches closer and closer as we all laugh and talk, I gasp lowly. As I sip on my drink. Tom's other hand was rubbing the side of my other thigh.

Oh my god Tom.

He started to glide his finger up and down, his fingertips graze the slit of my pussy, rubbing it up and down. I lean forward in my seat biting my straw.

Curse you Tom, oh fuck you Tom for doing this to me while everyone is in the car.

He moves my underwear to the side, making contact with my pussy, his thumb presses down on my clit causing me to jump. "Ah!" I scream.

I turn my head to him, he smirks, stopping his movements. "What's wrong are you okay?" Gemma adjusts her rear view mirror.

"I bit my tongue, on accident." I laugh a little, everyone just kind of shrugged it off, continuing to listen to their music as they talked about school and other things.

As soon as things went back down to their normal tempo he fucking continued. After that loud ass scream he continued.

He started to massage my clit with I kid you not three of his fingers, I dug my fingernails into his knee. Humming lowly, under my breath.

Tom stopped massaging, moving down my pussy his ring and middle finger glid down, entering into me slowly. Oh my god, oh my god.

"Please." I whisper, putting my head against the head rest of the drivers seat. He began moving his fingers in and out, pumping them slowly.

"I heard what you said, and I love you too." I whisper leaning my head back on his neck, I saw a smile start to form on Tom's face. But of course he still continued with what he was doing.

My jaw hung low, as I rested my head against his body.

"Here is home for you guys." Gemma was talking to Tom, Bill and I. Tom slips his fingers out of me, I sigh in relief, getting out the car.

I saw him suck his fingers as he got out, before throwing his arm around my shoulder. "You were so good for me Ivy." He whispers, kissing my neck.

I didn't even get to cum, and I was gonna make him pay for that.