Chapter 39: It was Her

Aadian and Shaanvi had decided to gather their family and friends to reveal the truth about Shaanvi's past and the incredible sacrifice made by her twin sister, Maya. The weekend had arrived, and their home was filled with the presence of loved ones. Arjun, Raghu, and his wife, Prithviraj and his wife, as well as Aadian's father, had all come to spend time with the family.

Amidst the laughter and chatter, Aadian and Shaanvi realized that it was time to share the remarkable story of their lives. With a deep breath, Aadian began.

Aadian: (Clearing his throat) I think it's time we told you all something that's been a closely guarded secret for far too long.

Prithviraj: (Curious) What's going on, Aadian?

Aadian: (Looking at Shaanvi) Well, the truth is... the girl who we believed was Shaanvi and who passed away four years ago wasn't actually Shaanvi.

The room fell silent, and everyone stared at Aadian and Shaanvi, their eyes wide with astonishment.

Arjun: (Confused) What do you mean, Aadian?

Aadian: (With a warm smile) Shaanvi has a twin sister, Maya, and you know that. And it was Maya who made the ultimate sacrifice to save Shaanvi's life. She took Shaanvi's place, putting her own life on the line to protect our family. That's the incredible truth we've been living with.

Raghu's wife: (Emotional) So, you mean... our Shaanvi is really here with us?

Shaanvi: (Tears in her eyes) Yes, I'm here. I've missed you all so much.

With that, Aadian and Shaanvi began to narrate the events of the past, revealing the truth about Maya and the sacrifices she had made. Their story was met with disbelief and astonishment, and tears filled the eyes of their family and friends.

Raghu: (Overwhelmed) I can't believe this, Maya was Shaanvi's twin sister all along?

Prithviraj: (Touched) And she gave up her life to protect Shaanvi and Aadian.

Aadian's father: (Emotional) This is incredible. I'm just so happy Shaanvi is back. And sbout Maya... I really don't no what to say.... we can't thank her just in words for whatever she has done for us.

As the truth sank in, their family and friends couldn't contain their emotions any longer. They rushed to Shaanvi, hugging her tightly, tears of joy streaming down their faces.

Arjun: (Hugging Shaanvi) I missed you, sis. We all did.

Raghu and Prithviraj's wife: (Embracing Shaanvi) We're so glad you're back, pappu.

Aadian's father: (Holding Shaanvi) You know rite? You're a daughter to me, and I'm feeling overwhelmed that I got you back.

Aadian, with tears in his eyes, spoke from his heart.

Aadian: (Emotional) Our family is complete again. I can't express how happy I am. Maya's sacrifice will never be forgotten, and we have her to thank for bringing Shaanvi back to us.

Aadian's father: (With a tearful smile) I have always wanted and waited for this moment for so long.

Aadian: (Choked up with emotion) And it's the happiest moment of my life.

Prithviraj's wife: (Beaming) We'll cherish every moment together from now.

Aadian: (Hugging Shaanvi) I couldn't be happier.

A flood of emotions overtook the room, and one by one, their family members and friends gathered around Shaanvi, hugging her tightly. They couldn't believe that their beloved Shaanvi was back with them.

In that moment, Aadian and Shaanvi realized that the sacrifices and challenges they had faced had led them to this beautiful reunion. Their love had endured, and they knew that the future held only happiness and togetherness for their family.

And now comes the difficult part, them explaining to the kids

Aadian and Shaanvi had decided to explain the truth to their four-year-old kids, Vihaana and Dhiyan. It was a delicate conversation, one they had been preparing for. They gathered their children in their play room, sitting them down with gentle smiles.

Aadian: (Tenderly) Vihaana, Dhiyan, we have something important to tell you.

Vihaana: (Curious) What is it, Appa?

Dhiyan: (Innocently) yes what's going on?

Shaani: (Softly) We want to talk to you about your amma.

Vihaana and Dhiyan exchanged looks, their young minds trying to grasp the concept.

Dhiyan: (Confused) But, Amma, you are our Amma.

Vihaana: (Puzzled) Yeah, you take care of us, Amma, now what is new with it.

Aadian: (Sighs) I know, your Amma has a twin sister named Maya.

Vihaana: (Thoughtful) Mama has a twin?

Dhiyan: (Wide-eyed) Really, Appa?

Shaanvi: (Nods) Yes, kids. And four years ago, something sad happened. It was Mama's sister, Maya, who...

Aadian: (Continuing) ...made a big sacrifice to protect our family.

Dhiyan: (Intrigued) Sacrifice? What's that, Appa?

Vihaana: (Curious) Yeah, what does it mean?

Aadian: (Explaining) Sacrifice means doing something very, very special to keep the people you love safe. So, Maya amma made a big sacrifice to protect Amma and all of us.

Dhiyan: (Wide-eyed) She must really love Amma and us.

Vihaana: (Nods) Yeah, that's a lot of love.

Aadian: (Smiles) It is, kids. Now, we have a happy ending. Your Amma is back, and we're all together.

Vihaana and Dhiyan exchanged a glance again, their young hearts filled with understanding.

Vihaana: (Grinning) We have two Ammas?

Dhiyan: (Excited) Yay, two Ammas!

Aadian: (Chuckling) Yes, you have two Ammas. Shaanvi and  Maya Amma

Shaanvi: (Holding them close) From now on, you can call Maya as Amma too,

Vihaana: (Hugging Shaanvi) Okay, Amma!

Dhiyan: (Smiling) Amma, we Love you!

With that, they shared a warm, family hug, the bond between them stronger than ever. Aadian and Shaanvi were overjoyed as they embraced their children. The happy family of four was complete, and they looked forward to a bright future together.

________________________________________________________________________________

Hope you all liked it!!

Please let me know through your votes and comments.