Chapter 11: A Father's Dilemma

Aadian found himself ensnared in a tumultuous storm of emotions. He was both elated and deeply conflicted about the newest addition to his family, little Dhiyan. The child was a mirror image of himself, a living testament to the secret Maya had kept.

On one hand, Aadian felt a profound sense of betrayal by Maya's actions. The revelation that she had carried Dhiyan, his son, without his knowledge, was a bitter pill to swallow. Aadian questioned how Maya could have kept such a monumental secret from him, even if it was born out of love. He couldn't help but feel deceived and hurt.

Yet, on the other hand, he couldn't deny the genuine affection he felt for Dhiyan. The little boy, with his innocent smile and curious eyes, had effortlessly crept into Aadian's heart. Aadian was overcome with a deep desire to care for and protect this child who was now part of his life.

Late one evening, as rain lashed against the windows of his grand mansion in Chennai, Aadian sat in his study, wrestling with his emotions. He gazed at a photograph of Shaanvi, his late wife, and the woman who looked just like her but was not. He thought of Vihaana, the daughter who had never met her mother, and Dhiyan, the son born out of secrets.

As he pondered, Maya entered the room, a look of concern in her eyes. She could sense the turmoil within Aadian. Without a word, she approached him and hesitantly sat beside him with a respectable distance between them. Aadian stood up immediately not to to face her,  but Maya could see  his eyes reflecting the storm of emotions within.

Maya spoke softly, her voice filled with understanding. "Aadian, I know this is difficult for you. The last thing I ever wanted was to hurt you or keep secrets. I carried Dhiyan because I loved you deeply, even when I knew you were married to my twin sister. I couldn't bear to see you hurt."

Aadian remained silent, shutting his eyes tightly, his heart aching.

Maya continued, "I understand if you feel betrayed, but please know that Dhiyan is as much a part of our family as Vihaana. He's your son, and he deserves all the love and care you can give him. please don't punish him for my mistake."

Tears welled up in Aadian's eyes as he looked at Maya. He was torn between the pain of the past and the promise of the future. He realized that love was a complicated and messy thing, full of contradictions and unexpected turns.

He looked at Maya and said, "I don't know where this journey will lead to,  but I do know one thing. I can't change the past, but I can choose to love and care for Dhiyan, just as I love Vihaana.  I'll face anything for my family."

Maya's eyes glistened with gratitude. She thanked Him and left the room not before looking at him with eyes full of Love

________________________________________________________________________________
A/n:Hey guys 🙂
Hope you all Like this chapter
Tell me through your comments