Chapter 14: Christmas

A few weeks passed, and everyone at Sandalwood was enjoying the first snowfall of the season. The security guards made sure to take walks outside as much as they could, to savor the snow against their fur, while the students had snowball fights, made snow angels, went sledding, and sat around fires indoors and outdoors. Matthew was no exception, as he had been waiting for this time of year for the whole year. He and his dormmates Riley, Kaden, and Adam all woke up with glee, and since there would be no school for two entire weeks, they were all elated. "What do you think, guys?" Adam asked as he sat in his bunk looking at Matthew, Riley, and Kaden. Riley knew what Adam was talking about. He just smiled and relaxed into his bunk, signaling that he wanted to take it easy for the two weeks everyone was off. Matthew nodded his head as he knocked on the wall, and heard someone knock back. Matthew's phone dinged, and it was a message from Ashton. He wished Matthew a Merry Christmas in the message, then sent a sexy picture of him sitting on his bunk completely naked. However, the phone was angled so that a tiny bit of his body below his waist was visible. Matthew laughed at the picture, then gathered Riley, Kaden, and Adam together to send one back. The four friends quickly snapped a picture and sent it to Ashton, with a caption that read "Merry Christmas from the four most naughty elves!". Ashton's face lit up as he read the caption and the picture, and he responded with a laughing emoji. Matthew then texted, "I love you, babe!" and a few moments later, he got a reply back that said "I love you too!" Matthew then put his phone down and headed next door to Ashton's dorm, where he knocked on the door. Ashton opened the door, wearing a Christmas sweater and a smile. He and Matthew shared a hug and a kiss before Ashton said "Merry Christmas, Matty!". He then beckoned Matthew into the dorm. Matthew saw Ashton's dormmate Sid Maynard, an anthropomorphic crocodile whom he had met before, sitting at a desk writing in a notebook.

Sid looked up after hearing the commotion and smiled at Matthew. He got up and walked over, embracing Matthew tight. "Hey, Sid!" Matthew said. "It's a pleasure to see you again!" Sid smiled and stepped back, giving Matthew a playful nudge. "It's good to see you too, Matthew! It's been a while." Matthew laughed and the two men chatted for a while before separating. Sid walked to the adjacent bathroom connected to the dorm and shut the door behind him, leaving Matthew and Ashton alone. "Wow, Ashton," said Matthew as he looked at the bathroom door, where he eventually heard the sound of running water. "You have the nicest and kindest dormmates I've ever met!" "Yeah, Sid's awesome," Ashton replied. "He's always willing to help out and make sure everyone's comfortable." They chatted for a few minutes before Ashton took off his sweater and headed for the adjacent bathroom as well, just like Sid had. Matthew stayed in the dorm longer, reflecting on what an outstanding friend Sid was. He then walked back to his room to be with his dormmates. "Guys," he said as they all headed to their bathroom to shower and clean up, "I want to be romantic with all three of you... I know I'm already in a relationship, but I can't help it. Wolves are very attractive!" Riley, Kaden, and Adam all looked at Matthew in stardom, before Adam wrapped his arms around Matthew in a passionate embrace. Matthew melted into Adam's soaking wet fur against his wet skin. Kaden and Riley joined them, and soon the four were engaged in a passionate four-way kiss. Matthew felt his heart race as he experienced the heat and pleasure of the three of them. His eyes closed, content with his three dorm mates. They then broke away from each other, finished their showers, and left the bathroom to return to their bunks. However, Matthew had other plans. He walked over to Ashton's dorm again, still naked, and knocked on the door.

Ashton opened the door, surprised to see Matthew standing there naked. He smiled and invited him in, and the two shared a passionate embrace. They soon moved over to the bed and explored each other's bodies. "Baby?" Matthew asked between kisses. "Yeah?" Ashton replied as he and Matthew kissed each other in very intimate places. "Would you be okay with you, me, and Sid spending the whole day together?" Ashton smiled and nodded, and the two continued to make love. They stayed together for the rest of the day, laughing and having an amazing time. After the day was over, Ashton and Matthew fell asleep in each other's arms. The next day, every Sandalwood student and faculty member was to pack up and go home for the holidays. Most of the students had already done so, except for a small group of first-years, including Matthew, Ivan, Ashton, and Hayden. While they were packing up for the holidays, they were all waiting for their rides home. Matthew had only been waiting for a few minutes, but Noah, his stepfather, sent him texts apologizing, and that he would be a few more minutes late. Matthew sighed as he looked at his phone screen. However, he smiled as he realized how much his stepfather loved him, and how much his friends loved him. He looked at Ashton, Ivan, and Hayden in stardom. He then kissed Ivan on the forehead, then Ashton deeply on the lips. He smiled at Ashton and said, "I love you." Ashton smiled and kissed him back. Matthew then hugged Hayden and said, "I'm sorry I kept you waiting, but it's okay, I'm here now." Hayden was confused by Matthew's sentiment but hugged Matthew tight anyway. "Matthew," he replied, "Can I just say that as a hyena, you've made me feel so loved and accepted, especially by the lion and wildebeest students here!" He then kissed Matthew on the cheek. Matthew and Hayden shared a warm embrace and Hayden whispered in his ear, "Thank you for being my friend." Matthew smiled and said, "I'm here for you, no matter what." Hayden smiled as he stood up, ready to walk out the door. "I'd hate to ruin the moment," he said, "but my ride's here. I'll see you all in two weeks, maybe." He gave Matthew, Ashton, Ivan, and Roland one last kiss on the cheek before heading out of the lobby. "Wait, Roland? You're here?" Matthew asked as he looked back at the anthropomorphic buck. He was sitting at a table with his travel rolling bag next to him.