Chapter 18: Man's Best Friend

"Hey, Matthew!" Exclaimed a voice as Matthew lay in his bed on a warm spring day. Matthew stirred in his sleep as he turned over to face the wall and away from the voice. "Matthew," the voice said again, and Matthew groaned, and groggily asked, "What?" He then turned around and opened his eyes, only to see Harald Scharwenka, his dear friend at Sandalwood, squatting down next to the bed. "Hey, human," he said as he leaned in and kissed Matthew on the cheek. Matthew smiled as he fully woke up, and he reached out and scratched behind Harald's ear. "Hey, Harald," he said. "So, today's the first day of spring break," Harald replied, then looked around at Matthew's roommates, Riley, Kaden, and Adam. "Did you guys want to do anything today?" Everyone looked at each other, then back at Harald. "Honestly," said Matthew as he smiled and got out of bed. "I want to spend some time with you today, sweet Doberman." He then continued, "You've honestly been so kind and sweet to us, and we can't thank you enough!" Riley, Kaden, Adam, and Ashton all followed suit, and they all shared a big group hug. Harald was overwhelmed, and he sat on the bed with his head down, his tail wagging. He looked up at them and smiled, happy to finally be appreciated. "Thanks, guys," he said. "I love you all so much, and you all are pretty much family to me, especially you, Matthew!" He then looked at Matthew and sighed, then leaned in and rubbed his nose against Matthew's. Matthew smiled and kissed him on the snout as he and everyone else stood up and exchanged another smile. "Hey Harald," said Adam, "You wanna start by taking a shower with us?"He pointed to the adjacent bathroom while smirking. Harald smiled and nodded, then walked into the bathroom with the others. They quickly got undressed and jumped into the shower, laughing and splashing each other as they went. After it was over, they all dried off and headed out of the dorm room after getting dressed. They were ready to enjoy a long week of R&R.

While his roommates and Harald headed off to do their own thing around campus, Matthew and Ashton stayed in the dorm room together to have an intimate moment together. They started by stripping naked and seducing each other. Ashton then moved down Matthew's body and began licking and caressing his nipples. Matthew moaned in pleasure as Ashton's tongue moved down his belly. Ashton then moved lower and pleasured Matthew with his tongue until he was satisfied. Then he smiled as he stood back up and kissed Matthew. "I love you, sweet human," he said between kisses. Matthew felt his heart flutter as Ashton's lips touched his neck. He closed his eyes and melted into Ashton's embrace. Ashton's strong hands wrapped around him, keeping him safe and secure. "Ashton, I know you probably don't want to do this again," said Matthew as Ashton's lips traveled down his torso, "but I would like to make love again." Ashton stopped and smiled. "I don't want to," he said, "but for you, I will." He then proceeded to make love to Matthew, and Matthew felt as if his heart would explode with joy. "Oh Ashton, my beloved tiger," said Matthew as he gently licked Ashton's neck. Ashton moaned as Matthew licked his neck, which only made him hornier as he lay on top of Matthew. Ashton then moved down on Matthew, and Matthew felt himself trembling with pleasure. They continued to make love until both of them were satisfied. Ashton then gently kissed Matthew's forehead and whispered, "I love you." Matthew then stroked Ashton's cheek as he kissed him on the lips slowly and sensually. "I love you too," he replied. "So, did you want to do anything else today?" he asked. Then he pulled Ashton closer and whispered into his ear, "Or did you want to keep loving me?" Ashton smiled and replied, "Definitely want to keep loving you. I want to stay in this moment for as long as possible." They embraced and continued to kiss each other until the sunlight began to fade.

After parting ways with Harald, Riley, Kaden, and Adam headed back to their dorm room. However, upon reaching the door, they heard moaning and grunting from the other side. Adam's face grew sinister as he said, "I guess Matthew and Ashton are having a 'special moment'..." Riley also smirked as he looked at Kaden and Adam. "Well then, shall we leave them be?" he asked. Everyone laughed as they continued down the hallway. Kaden shook his head, saying, "I'm surprised those two found each other so quickly." Riley laughed and said, "Well, I guess some things never change." Adam then chimed in as they all entered the elevator to ride down to the lobby. "Well, Matthew told me that they had been together since day 1, and they met on the bleachers at the football field." Kaden nodded his head as the elevator doors opened, and they stepped out into the lobby. "That's true, and you know, for some people, finding love can be very challenging. I remember at my old school, it was impossible to find love. I was built like a twig, and nobody wanted me." Riley and Adam both looked at Kaden and nodded their heads in solitude. "Now look at you," said Adam. "You're full of muscle, and you're extremely attractive!" He leaned in and ran his thumb along Kaden's cheek. Kaden blushed and smiled, a feeling of pride swelling up in his chest. He knew that Adam was right - his hard work and dedication had paid off. He was no longer the skinny twig he was before. "Hey guys, I'd hate to ruin the moment," said Riley as he pointed out into the lobby, "but is that Titan having sex with his wife on the couch right there?" Kaden and Adam both turned and saw Titan, his enormous form obscuring the couch as he thrust in and out of his wife. Adam shrugged and Kaden laughed, enjoying the moment and feeling like he had achieved something very special. Adam stayed behind to watch while Riley and Kaden slowly walked past Titan and his wife to head out of the lobby.