𝑃𝐴𝑅𝑇 𝑇𝑊𝐸𝑁𝑇𝑌-𝑂𝑁𝐸

MAIVY POV
CW: SMUT

"I can't believe you did that in the car!" Bill yells, marching inside.

"You could tell?!" Tom's eyes widen, as a surprised look overtakes his face. "Oh you couldn't have been more obvious! I don't know how nobody else noticed!"

Oh dear.

"You literally screamed at the top of your fucking lungs while his hand was hidden somewhere along the mixes of, I don't even know what! And then you tried to say that you bit your tongue, are you serious?!" He shouts.

"I was just teasing! It's not that big of a deal!" Tom defends.

"Oh no I basically watched a porno unravel right in front of my face and that's not a big deal?" Bill stops his foot up and down.

"Okay whatever Bill." Tom grabs my hand running up the stairs. I run up after him, going to his room. Tom shuts the door, pulling out some pajamas

I lean against the door locking it before grabbing the pajamas out of Tom's hands. "No need." I throw them to the side. "Oh?" He tilted his at me a little.

I place my hands on his shoulder, giving myself a boost up onto his waist, Tom stumbles back a bit, before getting a tight grip on me.

"Remember, what we said would happen if we lost?" I kiss down his neck, moving my way up to his lips. "Distinctive memory yes." Tom nods.

"I'm gonna suck you off, and then i'll ride you okay?" My hands hold the back of his neck, tightly. "I can eat you out too if you want." Tom slide his hand up my shirt, playing with my nipples. "If we have time."

Tom falls back onto the bed, my body still on top of his.

I sit on his lap, I felt his bulge rubbing against me through my panties. I play with the hem of my shirt, lifting it off from over my head tossing it to the side.

I take Tom's hat and beanie off, letting his dreads hang free. "Take your shirt off while I work on your belt." I say, moving my way down his body.

Tom leans his figure up a little, taking both layers of his shirt off. My hands start to unbuckle his belt, I had learned something useful in health class and I was gonna use it on Tom as test subject.

Just below his tip, it's called a frenulum.

If you flick it, apparently it's one of the most sensitive spots. Sucking dick seemed easy for the most part, I mean you just... suck.

I slide his jeans off, getting back on top of him I sit on his chest, leaning in. I needed a warm up.

Actually no, I just wanted to tease him.

"Unzip the side of my skirt please." I whine, before kissing him, Tom makes out with me gently. Unzipping the side of my skirt, slowly.

Tom's hands move to my back, unclipping my bra. It fell onto his abdomen, he swipes it away onto the floor. I kiss down his collarbone, slipping my hand underneath his boxers.

I squeezed a little feeling him rock hard, my index and thumb start to rub up and down Tom's length as I deepen our kiss.

I just wanted to sit on his dick already.

I wasn't only teasing him but I was also teasing myself. Fuck, I can't wait any longer.

I pull his boxers down, kissing all the way down his body. I kiss near his sack, looking up to him. His eyes were screwed shut.

I place small nibbles on the base of his cock they were wet, and feather like. I rub my thumb, up the middle of his cock, slightly below the frenulum I flick it a little.