011. lucid dreaming

╭── ⋅ ⋅ ── ✩ ── ⋅ ⋅ ──╮
ELEVEN!
lucid dreaming
╰── ⋅ ⋅ ── ✩ ── ⋅ ⋅ ──╯

╭── ⋅ ⋅ ── ✩ ── ⋅ ⋅ ──╮ELEVEN! lucid dreaming╰── ⋅ ⋅ ── ✩ ── ⋅ ⋅ ──╯

───────── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ─────────

Ashley Parker was extremely grateful that those hallucinating drugs were finally out of her system. It felt like forever for those heighten feelings to completely disappear but once they did, she felt as good as new. She felt ready to take on the world.

But that was kind of an understatement is she was being completely honest. She really couldn't take on the world as she was currently hiding in the women's bathroom like a coward would but it wasn't her fault that she was still being hunted by the Russians.

And it's not like she was the only one as the rest of the group was in the same situation as she was. They all decided to was better to continue hiding in the bathroom as they didn't want to end up in front of a loaded machine gun.

The teens had huddled together, standing by the main door in silent. They all placed their ears to the metal surface, trying their best to carefully listen to the outside atmosphere. They were waiting for the movie theatre to empty out as they believed that was their best bet at getting out of the mall, unscathed.

It felt like hours before the first set of excited voices had filled their ears and it wasn't long before that one set of voices had multiplied, meaning there was fairly large crowd on the other side of the door. This was their cue to gently escape the bathroom and slipped into the moving crowd.

"Well, shit, that worked." Steve sighed in relief.

"Of course, it worked." Dustin confirmed like it was obvious. "We just have to get on the bus with the rest of these plebes, and home sweet home, here we come."

In that moment, the Harrington male was just reminded of the big mistake that he had made when being interrogated. He had accidentally revealed private information about their younger friend. "Uh, Dustin?" Steve's tone filled with nervousness.

"What?" Dustin questioned.

"Yeah, we might not wanna go to your house." Steve suggested, using a gentle tone.

"Why?" Dustin looked at him with wide eyes.

"Well, I might've told them your full name." Steve awkwardly confirmed.

"What is wrong with you?" Dustin hissed out in annoyance with a harsh glare.

"Dude, I was drugged." Steve pointed out the obvious.