Kiku Honda's Valentines (OHSHC Theme)

As Kiku passed through the streets on this early February morning, he noticed how all of the nicely dressed ladies were already prepared to greet any men that would come their way. Kiku could never shake off the feeling that they all seemed to be ready to confess their love to anyone that could come their way. And during this walk, some of them appeared to want to speak with Kiku. Kiku accepted their offerings of chocolate and flowers before proceeding to give them to younger children who appeared to be far from home. He didn't mind if they noticed him as a citizen or thought he was someone from the well-known Host Club.

Entering the floral gardens, Kiku was amazed at how they all appeared to be strangely in bloom for this time of the season. The gardeners were amazed as they noticed the young man quietly passing through their fields. They even let Kiku cut a few roses before he decided to go on his way on this nice Valentines' Day. And as he walked down the next street - handed out the roses he had collected to even more residents of this bustling city that he had lived in for many years.

And soon, he had come across an older lady that appeared to be sitting by herself. Not wanting to leave her side, Kiku let her join him on this quiet walk. And their next destination - was a small cafe where butlers appeared to be serving those that had decided to come in. One of them let Kiku walk in with the older lady before taking them to their seats. Yet, Kiku hoped that one day, someone could finally accept him as a future partner.