4📜

•••~•••
Neuvillete's p.o.v-

"SIGWINNE!" Wriothesley ran over to her.
I was in shock.

Sigwinne was knocked out. Wriothesley was squeezing Sigwinne, I also ran over to him and Sigwinne. He was in tears. "SIGWINNE! SIGWINNE! WAKE UP! THIS IS SCARING ME WAKE UP!" He screamed. I was trying to make out what was going with Sigwinne. "Let me check her, I have knowledge on melusines." He stopped squeezing her, I checked her breath, her heart rate. It was normal? Huh? It was as if she was asleep. "Her vitals are normal. She is sleeping. That is my conclusion." "What the-?" "Oh come on, she would wake up from my loudness! I SCREAMED REMEMBER!"  "She is in deep sleep." I said. It was obvious that Wriothesley did not believe me. "..fine." he said. It suprised me. He looked as if he didn't believe me but he still said as if he believes me. I asked him to carry Sigwinne back to her room. He set her on the bed.

We left the room. I started asking him, "Has she started sleeping a lot more?" "Yes, actually, but I thought she was more tired." "Hmm... Have you Noticed some changes in her behaviour?" "Yes...a bit more child-ish" "Okay, so to come to an conclusion, she is growing up or well, her puberty hit her. This will go on for a week. And it will get worse. But after a week she will be back to normal." "Oh.." he said. "Don't worry, I will visit her. She will be fine." "Can I hug you Monsieur?" He asked, turning a little red. I myself was a little not use to it, but I did not mind, I nodded. He hugged me. Ahh, so warm. I hugged him back aswell. There was a little rain outside. Sometimes I forget that I am the hydro dragon, these hugs, all of this makes my stress so much less

Then we hear the door open, it was Sigwinne. "Dada? When did you come here?" Wriothesley went and hugged her. I was standing, I felt a little happy, my hands crossed. "I got here but when we entered you were asleep." "Oh. Um..good day Monsieur Neuvillete." She said, a bit scared. "Good day to you to Sigwinne, there is no need to be afraid. Could by chance get a hug from her majesty?" I said in my normal, but a little warmly, smiling warmly, as I gestured for a hug while sitting on the floor. Sigwinne came to me and gave me a hug, "thank you, your majesty" I said playfully. She just giggled. "You do not need to call me majesty! Just call me Sigwinne, Monsieur Neuvillete!" She said happy-ly, I could see Wriothesley just staring at the both of us. She then left the hug and turned to Wriothesley. "Dada? Do we have chocolates or sweets?" Sigwinne asked. "Uhm.. sorry Sigwinne there is no chocolate today..." "Oh.." she said, a bit sad. "Let us get some for Your majesty I- mean Sigwinne" I say, trying to be playful. "Yes! Sweets!" She says happily, "Come on Duke, shall we leave?" "Will we find chocolate at this time of night?" "I have some at my place, Lady Furina enjoys chocolate, she will allow Sigwinne to have some." "Okay then, to Monsieur Neuvillete's house it is!" We then leave the house.

As we walk, Sigwinne is quite energetic, trying to reach my house first. Wriothesley is trying his best to try and stop her from running. A Father-daughter relationship indeed. After she calms down, we talk. He tries holding my hand. I allow him, we hold hands and go to my house.

As we enter my house, I leave Wriothesley's hand. And I open the door. Furina there is wating for me. "FINALLY! your home. And uh- Sigwinne? The Duke? What are they doing here?" "I am sorry lady Furina for not an earlier information but Sigwinne and the Duke are here to borrow some sweets, Because Sigwinne has hit her week. "
"Oh, has she?" Furina said, she looked at me as if she did not believe me, I also was quite annoyed.
"Um, can Sigwinne say something?"
"Go ahead Sigwinne." Furina said.
"Umm... I am sorry lady Furina, but if you do not like it, then I will not have your sweets..." She said sadly.
"Oh uh-no, no um.. you can have some of my sweets" Furina said in a hurry.
"A-are you sure lady Furina?"
"Ofcourse Majesty Sigwinne, I apologize for my rude reaction." Furina said.
"Thank you!" Sigwinne ran to her and gave her a hug. Which was returned by Lady Furina. Lady Furina completely melted from that hug.
"If you want, I can let you and the Duke stay in my house for a few days!" Lady Furina said. All of us in shock, this quite unusual of lady Furina
"Really?" Sigwinne asked, still in shock.
"Yes, really" lady Furina responded.
"Yay!" Sigwinne said as she hugged lady Furina again.
"Dada did you hear? We can stay here for a few days!" Sigwinne said again.
"I did Sigwinne, but we also have a home, we can stay there aswell." Wriothesley responded.
"Please dada!" Sigwinne begged.
"Okay, okay only if the Monsieur is fine with it, it his home." Wriothesley said
Now all the eyes are on me.
"Ofcourse you can, Duke and Sigwinne. I do not mind. It is a request from Lady Furina so I cannot really say otherwise."
I said.
"Yay! Thank you Monsieur Neuvillete!" Sigwinne said.
We then got ready for the night.
Sigwinne wanted to sleep with Lady Furina, Wriothesley got a separate room. I was in my own room.
After we put the two to bed, we left there room. I asked him. "Duke.. You were telling me the truth when you said that you liked me?"
"Umm... Of-ofcourse. I do love you Monsieur. I couldn't decline that. I am sorry for the kiss I did on the sea."
"No-no I did not mind it. I... Wanted to kiss...you again...if you don't mind."
"Oh... No I don't mind."
I then put my hands on his neck, he put his hand on my waist and we kissed once again. Ahh, how much I missed this feeling... his thumbs going in a circular motion, so gentle.

We then stopped. I loved him a lot. But I couldn't show that to everyone one, atleast not yet.
"I am truly in love with you Duke, but I am not ready to go far."
"It is okay, I understand you've only recently received such feelings. I do not mind at all."
"Thank you Duke, I say, we should call it a night now." I say, as I remove my hands from him.
"Yes, we should. Well then, good night." He says as he removes his hands from my waist.

We then leave to our rooms. Quite a beautiful night for me. I take a bath, do my skincare and fall asleep instantly.

•••~•••
Welp. We ended.. this chapter, this was not as dramatic as I anticipated but hey it's fine. Wellp a good ending till now. Next chapter after Monday. I'll be working on haikaveh.

Words: 1210