11📜

Smut warning ⚠️ Please leave if you feel uncomfortable!
——x——
"Oh? Then let's make this interesting."
"H-huh?"
Wriothesley sat on a chair.
"Neuvi. Come sit here." Wriothesley said as he pointed towards his lap.
Neuvillette obediently walked towards Wriothesley and sat on his lap, near his knees. He then pulled Neuvillette closer, aligning his dick with Neuvillette's ass. Then started to bite his neck.

"Slowly love... it hurts." Neuvillette said as he tilted his neck giving more area for Wriothesley.

Wriothesley slowly sliped his hand into Neuvillette's ass, he clenched it at first then decided to insert a finger.

"Mhm~ can we do this in bed?"
"No..."
"Ugh~ I really don't want to clean the sofa tomorrow."
"Hmm... fine." Wriothesley said, he picked up  Neuvillette and walked to their room.

Wriothesley carefully laid down Neuvillette, Neuvillette staring at his gorgeous eyes. Wriothesley went near his ear.
"Soft or Rough?"
"Huh-" Neuvillette was too red to contemplate what was going on.
"Soft or Rough, hun?"
Neuvillette flushed red then he answered, "...Rough."
"Rough or devouring?"
Neuvillette's heart beated fast, He didn't know how rough or devouring would be like, his brain telling him to say rough but his soul was waiting for 'Devouring'.

"...Devour me Wriothesley, don't leave any part of me without your scent, I want you. I need you."
Wriothesley was rather suprised, he looked at Neuvillette's eyes.
"Once you decide this you won't be able to back out. Be cautious Neuvillette."
"Did I ever mention I want to back out? Fuck me till I can't scream anymore, till I can't walk, till I'm dead. I just want- sorry, I need you."
Wriothesley grew red, Neuvillette held Wriothesley neck and pulled him closer, this was a kiss they never had before, lewd, hungry, passionate but barely a hint of love.
"Neuvillette, give me a safe word. I'll stop everything."
"I don't need one your grace.."
"Still."
"No, I want it All."
"As you wish." Wriothesley smirked as he kissed Neuvillette again.

Slowly, Neuvillette started unbuttoning Wriothesley shirt. He touched Wriothesley's veiny arms, the perfect curvatures, the lumps on his biceps, Neuvillette clearly enjoying the sight. Wriothesley noticed it. He sat down and made Neuvillette sit on his lap while facing him. Wriothesley holding his waist. Neuvillette was touching his boyfriend's arms, his muscles were so dreamy.

"Didn't know my love liked muscles." Wriothesley said.
"I do, I never have the time to actually make muscles, but thinking about it, I wouldn't look that good in them. But you... You look perfect in them." Neuvillette said as kissed Wriothesley again, then continued touching his arms.
"Well good that you have a boyfriend who has biceps."
"I agree, Oh how lucky I am to be able to pleasure a man like you."
Wriothesley smirked.
"Now my turn to dream about you."
Wriothesley said as he removed Neuvillette's clothes. Carefully put them beside the bed.
Wriothesley then proceeded to kiss Neuvillette's hair, his face, his body. Wrio then slipped two fingers in to Neuvillette's ass. Going in and out.
"Mhm~"
Wriothesley put another one and started going a little more aggressive, Wriothesley was turning on so much by Neuvillette's moans.
"Wriothesley~ I don't want your fingers~ I want your cock."
"I know but I want you prepared so I can make you prettier."
"Mhm~ Wrio give me the Ahh~" Neuvillette closed his eyes. Moaning loudly.
"Shh.. Wait I want to hear this more." Neuvillette managed to get hold of Wriothesley's pants. He quickly opened them. Neuvillette staring at the cock having his own fantasise of riding him. Neuvillette used his hands to grab Wriothesley huge cock.
"No patience huh?" Wriothesley then lied down.
"Mhm~ You're not giving it to me so I'll take it myse~Ahhh~" Wriothesley went deeper.
"Fine then." Wriothesley placed Neuvillette just above Wriothesley's cock.
"Don't blame me if it hurts." Wriothesley slowly putting Neuvillette down.
"Ugh~"
"I told you."
"Shut up~ let me do my job."
Neuvillette propped himself up again and then went down. Again and again getting quicker by each thrust. Not much later Neuvillette came.
Wriothesley face was covered with his cum, he licked it off and smirked at his beloved. He then propped Neuvillette on the bed him standing and ready to fuck him again.
"I-I just came!"
"And I haven't."
"Wait- Agh~" Wriothesley thrusted into him, a bit too fast. He went on and on each getting harsher and harsher.
(I DON'T KNOW HOW TO CONTINUE RN😭) He kept on going until Neuvillette and him came another time, but still Wriothesley was hard. He kept on going and going.
"Slow down~ I might come a 4th time now~"
"I know." Wriothesley said as he bit Neuvillette again. So much of pleasure and pain for neuvillette each time he came was starting to become unbearable. After his 6th he started shaking like wild shaking. Wriothesley immediately stopped.
"Neuvillette are you okay?!"
"Ugh~ I'm fine please go on. Give me all you got please!"
"No. You are shaking like crazy. Absolutely not."
"Please! One more time just once more please!"
"No."
"Wriothesley I command you to fuck me."
"And I won't. Im going to make you some warm tea."
"No! Just once more! Please! I won't be able to live unsatisfied, even for a minute trust me."
"Okay fine." Wriothesley continued slowly. He dared not to go rough.
"Wriothesley I told you to not go slow! Ugh~"
"I care about you goddamn it!"
"If you do so then get your work done better."
"Neuvillette don't do this."
"It's my command."
Wriothesley went hay wire, he went so fast a speed no one imagined.
"YES! Perfect~ Ahhhh~"
Both of them came. Wriothesley stared at Neuvillette red ass. He had successfully breed him, then he carefully cleaned Neuvillette and brought him some medication and hot tea. Both cuddled as the fell asleep. Neuvillette hoped that he could walk tomorrow even though he knew he wouldn't be able to.

SUMMER VACTAIONS STARTED SO REGULAR UPDATES NOW! Love yall!