9📜

(THIS CHAPTER IS RE-WRITTEN!)
For context: This is before the archon quest(serial disappearance cases first trial has happened). Neuvillette will go to work as chief justice.
•~••••~~••
"Ugh.." Neuvillette said as he woke up, his neck bruised with the bites by Wriothesley, his hands had marks of the handcuffs and his ass paining. He knew he wouldn't be able to walk, even as a dragon, this pain was immense. Neuvillette proceeded to wake Wriothesley.
"Mm.." Wriothesley responded as he finally opened his eyes.
"I need help.."
"Good morning.. Neuvi.." Wriothesley said as he hugged Neuvillette's waist.
"Wrio... i have work..."
"Can't work wait?"
"I apologise, but today I positively have to return to work, I really do not want my work to pile up..."  Neuvillette said struggling, his voice sore.
"I'll help you only if you give me a kiss."
"Wrio... fine come here."
Wriothesley sat up as he held Neuvillette's face and he stared into his eyes, his eyes reminded him of the mystical dragons that he used to imagine as a kid. Neuvillette to stared into Wriothesley's eyes, it reminded him of the Ice, The ice that could never be melted like those in Snezhnaya. The piercing gaze of those ice points. Wriothesley closed the distance between them as he kissed him, Neuvillette melted, he closed his eyes. Wriothesley then leaving him.
"Now, I'll help you. Tell me what do I need to do."
"Hmm.." Neuvillette still drowsy in the kiss. "Sorry" *cough* "There is a quite a few things, I need you to help me get ready, then I need some medicines and then to cook some food, and as you don't have work to take care of the house."
"Wow, quite it but sure!" Wriothesley said as he gave a warm smile as he gave a small kiss on Neuvillette's  lips. He then climbed off the bed, wore his pants, he then put a comfortable shirt on Neuvillette's body and then proceeded to carry him in bridal style to the bathroom.

Wriothesley carefully put Neuvillette down on the nearby chair, then he warmed up the bath for both of them.
"Will you also take a bath with me?"
"I was hoping to if you don't mind..."
"No, of course not..." Neuvillette said in a hurry, Wriothesley just gave a warm smile. He prepared the bath and then carefully set Neuvillette into it and then himself.
Wriothesley then took a body wash and proceeded to clean Neuvillette.
"I can do that much Wrio."
"I insist"
Wriothesley carefully cleaned Neuvillette's body, slowly stroking his body, bites all over him, Wriothesley smirked at the look of the beautiful marks he gave to his Neuvillette. Right, this man was finally his, no one else could have him, only him the marks? A proof. A proof of him being only his. He then cleaned Neuvillette's hair, even though the shampoo and conditioner smelled amazing it was not even close to the sweet smell of Neuvillette's hair. His hair was probably someone's dream (i'm included😭🫶🏽) silky, soft, long and lustrous. Just beautiful. Neuvillette closed his eyes the entire time, the gentle strokes really relieved him of the pain in his body. How could a man be so harsh and rough but also so caring and soft? Neuvillette really had got himself the deal.

After bath time, Wriothesley helped him wear clothes and gave him some meds which helped him walk to some extent, the medication would take its effect a little later. Neuvillette then sat at the dinner table while Wriothesley made the food. Today the ate boiled eggs and some fruits, a light breakfast. Wriothesley also prepared some lunch for Furina and Neuvillette.

After both of them went to work.

Neuvillette had become very curious about the serial disappearances cases, he decided to give some sample of the primordial sea to the researchers in Sumeru, he had ordered special letters to go to Sumeru and only to be disclosed to the archon, Nahida. There were trials upcoming but in the form of personal investigations he decided to send these samples.

Wriothesley was taking great care of Sigewinne, they had lots of fun at home and even planned to go to a nearby carnival with the others.
•••~•••
(THIS CHAPTER IS REWRITTEN)Next chapter WILL BE LONGER I PROMISE 😭 I JST NEED TO GET USED TO WRITING ON MY NEW DEVICE GIVE ME TIME😭😭 Also if u wanna know more abt the sample thingy Neuvi sent then check the haikaveh book....Promise yall Ill put some smutty stuff after carnival chapter🥰🔫 love yall have a good day. Im also obsessed w/ Ari Abdul's Music I literally finished thsi chapter while listening to Bored by Ari Abdul its amazing i swear 🫶🏽🫶🏽🫶🏽