📜7

Author- k y'all A lot has been going on but I'll try and put this out as soon as possible. A little Smut warning!
Neuvillette's p.o.v-
And move towards him...
I reach the place he sitting at...
"Being bold are we Monsieur?" He says, with a smirk on his face.
"Does the Duke have any objections?" I say. As bold as I can be.
"Hm...let me think. No Monsieur. Why should I?" He says. Looking in my eyes.
"Well then..." I say as I lean to kiss him.
He, not suprised kisses me back. Ahh... How much I missed this.
I sit on his laps.. and continue kissing him. He putting his tongue in my mouth. I started to grind on his... Um.. area. But I was not in control of it. My body was not in my control. He then touched... My neck.... The area where the dragon in me wants to shoot out of me. Not applying to much pressure but just enough for the dragon to still be in me.

He stopped kissing me. "How are you doing mr. Dragon?" He says.
How did he come to know about this. "Huh-! D-dragon?". Still in shock. "Oh come on, don't play dumb with me. I know you are the almighty dragon. The ancient dragon, the one who saw the original archon, I'm not as dumb Monsieur." He says.
I had stopped grinding. "Ho-how d-did you-" I say still stuttering, even if I didn't want to. "We'll talk about that later." He says, and starts kissing me again. ...
How did he?
...
~••~
Wriothesley's p.o.v-

I started kissing him, barely giving him time to breathe. Archons.. I want him.. I need him. Now. But before I could, I needed his permission.
"May I?"
"W-why a-ask? G-go a-ahead." He says still struggling with his words. his eyes full of lust. Archons... I love him.
I took him in bridal style, and walk towards his room. Still kissing him. We enter his room. I lock the door with my vision.

I threw him on the bed. And climbed over him. Still kissing him. I move towards his neck and start sucking on him. He moves his head, giving me more space. I then start taking his shirt off him.
Ahh...
At last..
a vision I waited for years..
his body...
Archons...
so clear..
so smooth...
So... I can't even explain.

I start laying gentle but also not so gentle kisses on his body. Each one being just a little harsher then the last, but not enough to hurt him.
Just as I was about to get to his pants. Someone knocked on the door.
"Can I come i-in?"
Sigewinne's voice. Shit. Why now? Ugh. We were just getting to the good part.
Neuvillette's eyes widened.
"Wriothesley, we can't right now." He whispers.
I nod and get off his body. Could I have done anything else?
"I will be there in a minute Sigwinne!" He quickly wore his shirt in the while. I tried to help him out and calm myself.

You can't Wriothesley. Not right now. You have to wait. Just how Neuvillette said.
...

Neuvillette then opens the door. Sigewinne peeps out.
"Can I enter?" Sigewinne said.
"Uhm.. sure." Neuvillette said, moving from the door.
"Dada? Your here? When did you arrive? And how come you didn't meet me? And what are you doing here?" Sigewinne said, in a huge speed running into the door. Angry at me.
"I'm sorry Sigwinne. Uh.. Monsieur told me that you were asleep. And uh... Neuvillette needed help with something." I say,  looking at Sigewinne I could feel Neuvillette glare at me.
"Oh.. uh.. okay." Sigewinne said, A little suspicious.
Thank Archons she couldn't use her powers.
I sighed in relief.
"Anyways I'll leave then. I just wanted to know when dada was coming." Sigewinne said. Skipping her way out of the room.

"How come I needed YOUR help Duke?"
"Oh, well I thought you did, as per my understanding you were the one who came to me."
"Huh... And what about the 'dragon' part? Where did that come from?"
I stood up and and started staring towards Neuvillette's gorgeous blue ocean eyes.
"Well, I confirmed it. Let's say the one your in love with is a genius." I say, in a sassy manner.
"Hmm.. the did trick of the bubble gave it off?"
"Well.. kind of. It was a big factor for me. But no. I've suspected you for years, ever wonder why only you were chosen as the chief of justice? Not like you are from this family, plus justice would not do that to the fontanians. Would they? So why only chose you? There has to be a reason and well, I found it."
"Quite smart thinking my Duke. I shall be impressed." He says, as he moves towards me and pulls me closer while putting his arms around my neck.
"Heh- What about we countinue what we were doing?"
"Not yet my Duke, we have a kid running around." He says. And kisses me. He then leaves me and leaves the room.
Ugh.
This man...

A few hours later.
(Night time)

"The food was amazing Monsieur Neuvillette!" Sigewinne says.
All of us are on the dinning table, lady Furina, me, Sigewinne and Neuvillette.
"Why thank you Sigewinne!" He says.
We all countinue to eat dinner having small conversations.
After we all have finished the food, I take the dishes while Lady Furina and Sigewinne head to wash their teeth and sleep.

"Wriothesley."
"H-huh oh, Neuvillette. Is there something you need?" I say, a little shocked.
"Oh, no. I just wanted to know if you had work tomorrow?"
"Oh.. no I don't."
"Oh okay."

I turned around, Neuvillette then came to me. And put his hands around my neck. kissing me.
"I- Can we d-do it?" He says. I was a bit surprised.
"Why ask? I'll be happy if you are."
••~~••
HAHAHAH... Well uh.. there is some drama on my school so uhh yeah.. updates will now be real slow. I'm sorry but like.. as I said I'll be busy for a few week so sorry y'all don't worry but there will be updates btw.. next chapter is smut so hahah ik a lot of people were waiting for this. So yes.

Words:1061