THE TIME BEFORE

AKSHAT'S POV

I was so lost in my thoughts that I didn't heard what were they talking aboutthe proposal and the prospective bride. I came out of my thoughts only to realize that Mr. Thakur was asking me something.

Mr.Thakur : His Highness, as all are aalready aware of your professional life so i wanted to know about some personal questions from you.

Akshat : Thakur Sahab please don't call me your highness. You can call me anything you want or can call me as Kuwar sa just like my family.

Mr. Thakur : Aapne toh humare kuch puchne se pahle hi humari saari duvidha dur kar di. Aapse jhoot nhi kahenge par hume insaan ki achi parakh hai , ek beti kepita ke roop me aapko, aapke ke swabhav ko jan na chahte the par ab sab samajh aa gaya ki vakai  aap ek bohot ache insaan hai dil se bhi aur dimaag se bhi.

(You have cleared my all doubts without me asking.  I won't lie to you but I can know people,I wanted to know you as a father of a daughter about you,your nature. But now I can say  you are best person not only by your heart but also by your brain.

Just then the womwn named as Rati came downstairs and announced that the Princess Aashna Thakur is coming.

BY SUHANA.......