tangled up with you all night

(taylors pov)

Hes turned me round, so that now my back is pressed against the door, his hands are in my hair, my hands are running along his torso.

He picks me up and my legs wrap around his chest.

“Bedroom?” he says
“Mhm.” I muttered between kisses, “First door on the right”

Once we arrive in my room, he lays me down gently, kissing my shoulder as I unbutton my blouse.

“Let me” His voice is lower than usual, he's more serious now.

He slides off my top, and pulls down the strap to my bra, kissing where it originally was. I make quick work of taking off his shirt, so we are both equally undressed and run my hands along his chest. He looks at me his eyes softer, more vulnerable.

Were rushing this, I suppose we have all the time in the world to spend more nights together, so it isn't a bad thing. My breathing turns to gasps and he removes the loose pants i have on, then playing with the strap of my underwear.

He looks so strong and masculine, but also so sweet and soft at the same time. I don't know what it is about him that makes my stomach flip, but he does.

“These are no good” He says throwing my panties onto the floor, I look up at him, giggle and then continue to fiddle with the belt of his jeans.

“Here honey” He helps to find the buckle before turning his attention to kissing my neck.

Once we're both fully undressed he pauses for a spilt second. I start to worry he's rethinking it, I sure hope not.

“Are you sure?” He asks looking at me

“Yes” I sigh with relief.

He sets on a rhythm, his hips moving with mine. I bite my bottom lip, trying not to disturb any of the neighbours. He's kissing my neck again, muttering words I can't quite make out, until I hear one phrase.

“Thats it baby” it's so quiet I only just manage to understand.

“Travis” I moan my hands reaching up to play with his hair.

“Come on” He grunts back.

We both reach our high and he collapses onto my chest, his head resting to the side of mine.

“Taylor?” He asks

“Mhm?“ I whisper back, I'm not sure i can find any words to say, I'm so unbelievably happy.

“I just want you to know, I didn't come here just for sex, I'm not that kind of guy”

I smile, my hangs playing with the top of his hair “I know, go to sleep“ I kiss his ear before closing my eyes.