can you call?

(taylors pov)

I miss Travis, we've now been on a few dates, but I'm doing my tour and he's doing his matches, so we don't get to see eachother a lot. I miss the way he held my face when he kissed me, the way he was gentle and loving, the way he reminded me he wasn't there for sex. We've been texting back and forth, trying to find a day that works. We haven't settled on one so I pick up my phone and text him.

taylor
can you call?

travis
of course, I'll call you.

My phone rings seconds later, and I answer in a heartbeat.

“Hello gorgeous” He says as i smile at him.

“Hello” I reply.

“I've been looking, and I'm free on Sunday, is that ok for you?”

“Yeah that works, i have a small meeting with my couch at around 9am, so I'm free from ten onwards.”

“Shoot!” I say mockingly “I'm only available 9-10”

“Very funny” He rolls his eyes. He sighs a little and smiles at me through the screen “You look nice, got a hot date i don't know about?” He laughs

“Well actually, come to think of it I do”

He raises his eyebrows slightly, more intrigued than before. “Oh?”

“Yes this very handsome football player, he's about 6'5 tall and very very sweet, do you know him?” He seems to now understand that I'm talking about him.

“You're a tease, you'll pay for it” Hes flirting with me now, all i can focus on is how pink my cheeks have turned. I attempt to wink at him, but end up looking a bit funny.

“Cute“ He says in response. “I miss you Taylor.” His tone has changed, he's more serious now.

“I miss you too, but there are only a few days to wait”

“Are you coming to mine, or should i come to yours?”

“I haven't been to yours, might aswell” I say still with that big stupid smile.

“Ok baby, I've got to go, Jason's nagging me about this podcast”

“Ok, see you soon”

“See you soon baby”

I hang up the phone, my smile grows wider than before.