𝟘𝟘:𝟚𝟠

It had been a month. A month of Felix moping around trying to get through the day as quickly as possible. He distracted himself by practising day and night, dancing and singing to prepare for their upcoming performances. He went over the moves repeatedly until he was sure he got them right. What he didn't realise was the fact that he had continuously skipped meals the past few days and only had a very minimal amount of sleep. He was tired but brushed that off as a side effect of his continuous practice. He was always the last one to leave the practice room and today once everyone had left he made his way over to the speaker. Connecting his phone to it, he began to play the songs for the upcoming tour setlist.

The music blasted out causing Felix to wince, his head beginning to hurt. He ignored it and began the choreography for Venom. However, halfway through pain seared through his head and he dropped to the floor. He squeezed his eyes shut willing for it to go away but upon opening them again the world around him was blurry. He gasped, feeling himself losing consciousness. Grabbing his phone he hurriedly tried to call someone, anyone. He pressed the first person that came up in his most recent calls hoping they'd help him.

His eyes began to flutter shut as he waited for someone to answer. The pain was unbearable, and his mind was unable to function properly. The sound of the call connecting brought him back just slightly.

"Hello? Felix?" He knew that voice.

"Hyunjin... please..."

"Felix?! What's wrong?... Hello? Felix? Felix!"

The world disappeared into darkness.