Chapter 9

*Sorry for taking so long i really am, i was just going through annoying life stuff 'sigh'..... anyways i read all of your guys comments, i never thought I would get this much attention from it and i really appreciate it!!!! And how annoying is this? every time i type 'i' it doesn't capitalize it, i mean commom man wtf? any ways heres the long overdue lemon*

Normal POV

It's been couple of months since y/n has lived in the Slender Mansion with the other murderous beings. Y/n was now; considered by the police, a dangerous and hostile person and if found must be handed over to the law. Now of course and even more before, she has no need to leave the Slendermans home.

Your POV

It was night time and i was aimlessly wandering the grounds my now called home. I know one thing now and stronger than ever, I love Slenderman and i know he returns the same feelings. He's told me as much.

"Y/n." I hear a stern voice say in my head.

"Yes?" I answer knowing its Slendy.

"Come to bed."

"Ughh but it's still kinda earlyyy." I whine.

I waited for a response but none came, untill i felt arms wrap around me and one cover my eyes, once they were removed I was in Slenderman and my shared bedroom.

"What the heck-"

I was saying until his mouth connected with mine in a needy and lusting passion. I closed my eyes and began to sink into the kiss. His tongue ran across my lower lip and i denied entry until he forcefully tilted my head back, finally gaining entrance. Immediately he found my tongue and began to caress it with his own. I moaned into the kiss and he started to lead me to the bed until I sat down and he hovered over me, our mouths still contacted while we shared sloppy yet pleasurable wet kisses. Finally we release from each other and he looks down at me, clearly affected as much as I am, red cheeks, fastening heartbeat, the only difference is is that i don't have a rather large bulge in my pants.

"Y-y/n I-" His words fail him. Though I know what he wants and i do too.

Out of embarrassment he begins to back away, until I grab his hand and look up at him.

"Slenderman, I-I want to-"

Im guessing he knew what i meant because he began making out with me again.

He moved me over so that both of us could be on the bed.

"Are you positive Y/n, because I am not going to want to stop and I don't want to harm you."

I put my hand on his cheek and looked to where his eyes would have been.

"Look, you're not forcing me into anything, i want it as bad as you... just be gentle first."

His face seemed to soften at my words. "Of course, my love."

Our mouths connected once again, but this time more paced. Hesitantly he reached up and began to pull up my shirt, once i showed no signs of disapproval, he continued then threw the article of clothing elsewhere then he looked down at me. Blood rushed to my face as i realised how vulnerable I was. I always have been but since it was him, i never have really minded.

He started taking off his suit jacket while he straddled me, somewhat giving me a well enjoyed show. While he took off his white shirt over his head, i reached for his pants and began unbuttoning them. Once unbuttoned i could clearly see his bulge and curiosity getting the better of me, i pulled down his briefs to fully expose himself to me. An unknown moan escaped my mouth as my eyes laid upon his member, i shuddered in pure lust for him.

I heard a ripping noise and his tentacles came out flying crazily. He tore off his own pants then continued to do so with my own, including undergarments.

"S-Slenderman-" I protest until he kissed me again and his tentacles disappear.

"Gentle, I know."

He positions himself at my entrance and rests his forehead on my own and looks down to where we both will connect. Slowly he pushes himself into me, I moan and out my hands on his shoulders but he continues until all of him is inside of me. The feeling overcomes me, feeling all of him fill me up, my walls adjust to his size, the feeling is like no other.

"You can move." I say huskily.

In an instant, Slenderman withdraws from me until just his tip is in me, then pushes himself back slowly, earning a moan from me.

"Y-You feel so good.." i moan. He lets out a shaky sigh when i say this.

He continues this, grunting when he pushes back into me, just leaving me a moaning mess. I lay my head back and rest my hands on his shoulders, surrendering to the sweet ecstasy that overcomes my body, Slenderman being the supplier.

I started moving around, trying to get more friction because of how slowly paced he was, he seemed to like my reactions because he only continued to tease me.

"Please... go faster" I manage to moan out.

A growl erupts from him and his thrust become equally faster, he slows for a second when i let out a loud moan.

"D-Don't stop Slenderman....."

He continues his lovemaking, he puts his body over mine to where hes practically laying atop of me, and puts his head in the crook of my neck, this way i can hear his growls and groaning, which turns me on even more.

He hits a spot in me that makes me wild and unsure of what's going on with my body.

"Wait Slenderman.. something's happening." i try to push him off but he continues.

"You're about to come, i can feel you tightening around me. Your so tight y/n!" he groans.

He parts my legs farther so that his thrusts go deeper, a knot begins to form in my belly it feels like, i can feel myself tighten around his member even more as he groans from it and thrusts even harder.

"Slenderman I-"

The rest of my sentence is cut off from my own moans as i ride out my orgasim, my jusices coming out unto his member and i tighten even more, giving me 10x more pleasure since all of him is pushed against my walls.

"Y-y/n... i'm close." He moans.

I wrap my arms around his back and wrap my legs around his pelvis, pulling him even closer with every thrust he gives, earning a great moan from him.

"You can go harder... i can take it."

I say into his ear. He just grunts in response and continues to thrust madly into me.

His thrust become longer and i can feel his member twitch inside of me and i know he's at his end.

I begin moving my hips giving us more friction.

"Y/n.." he moans as he slowly thrusts into me and stills, his member throbs inside of me as he releases his warmness inside.

"I-i can feel it..." i moan to him. He grunts and just grabs my hip so i stop moving.

He stays there for a minute then pulls out, his seed following after, a lot of it. He then caresses my face and brings me to another passionate sweet kiss.

"I love you y/n."

"I love you too Slenderman."

END.

I REALLY HOPE ALL OF YOU ARE NOSEBLEEDING MAD-MEN AND I HOPE YOU ALL LIKED IT YA PERVERTS!!!!

This is not my only lemon. On qoutev (i think thats how you spell it)

i wrote another fan-fiction a NatsuxReader one, i even put it on watt-pad and to be honestly i know its not that good but i got a lot of good responses for the lemons but if you like it the ill post more so let me know please!!!!!