Ch 8

The next morning I wake up to a pair of  arms pulling me to their warmer body. I look down at the pale arms before me and let out a well deserved huff.
'He pity's you y/n, don't forget,' I say to myself. 'He's probably just tired of my crap.' I close my eyes and decide to sleep more.

......

          A good ten minutes pass and I'm still not asleep, it's like I'm in my own limbo.

Suddenly, I feel Slendermans hand run across my cheek, then across my lips. I have no idea what he's doing but decide it's best to play my charade. I then hear a ripping sound as he moves my face towards him, a cold pair of lips are pushed against my own as I try desperately try not to freak out. He stole my first kiss, while I was comatose! After a couple of seconds he let's go. The weight on the bed next to me then dissapears, as does is preassance.

I open my eyes very slowly, only to be met with nothing. I sit upright in the bed, my head reeling on what just happened. Still utterly confused and shocked, I get out of bed and dressed for the day.

       "Y/n! Are you up?!?" BEN screams from behind the door.

"Yes!" I half yell back.

"Breakfasts ready!"

"Quit screaming!!"

*le short time skip*

          I walk into the dining room and everyone's in their seats already and I take mine; awkwardly, next tho Sally and Slenderman. Breakfast was silent and most of the awkward vibe I think was coming from me.

"Wow!" Jeff half shouts. "You can practically feel the sexual tension."

The rest of the table let's out small giggles and I peek up at Jeff who seems to be smirking at me.

"Oh, you mean you and Sally?" I say as innocently as possible.

"Y/n!" Sally sequels, obviously embarrassed.

"N-no!" Jeff studders. "I mean you and Slender.

*Slendermans POV*

           I look over at y/n as soon as Jeff said that. She lowers her head and I then scowl at jeff.

" There's nothing between me and Slendermans, though he can tell you that."

I look back at her as she stands up. "Excuse me." She finishes quietly.
'Why did my heart drop, well if I had one. What ever that was, it wasn't a pleasant feeling.'

A couple more minuets pass and every one leaves except Sally.

"Daddy?" Sally speaks.

"Yes."

"Do you like y/n?"

I look down at her and meet her innocent gaze.

"Well I suppose. She's not as... Revolting as other humans."

"Not like that Slendy."

I stand silent for a moment, not knowing how to go about this without making Sally upset, although that seems inevitable.

"Sally, not this please."

"But Dad-"

"Sally, no. I do not wish to discuss this."

"Fine!" She yells throwing her hands in the air and letting them fall.

"Be alone forever!"  She then storms off.