56 √

ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 56:ʜᴜʀᴛ & ᴘᴀɪɴ

Aera is so stressed,it's late at night and Taehyung hasn't come back yet. She tried to call her husband but the man isn't replying her calls. She is so distressed,she didn't even eat her night meal as she wants to eat with Taehyung when he comes back.

She glance at the clock and the time is 11 pm. Aera knows that if Taehyung is busy with work then he would call her. Things weren't like in the past now where Taehyung lived his life with his anti-romantic nature.

They are now in good terms and adding up they are so much in love and she is pregnant too then why is Taehyung not coming back to her.

Aera dials Taehyung's number again,it rings for three times and Taehyung finally replies.

"Tae,where are you? Why aren't you home yet? You know I miss you. I haven't sleep yet waiting for you. Are you fine? Is there so much work? I'm scar-

"I'll come tomorrow. Don't wait for me." Taehyung says.

Taehyung's voice doesn't sound like it sounds,Aera feels strange but then she ignores it thinking the man is tired. "Oh! I'll miss you bad and don't overwork yourself,okay. Good Night from me and baby. We love you." She smiles.

"I love you all too." Taehyung says and the call is cut.

"He didn't even say Good Night to us. Aera pouts while telling her baby. But at least he said I love you,baby and I'm happy. I won't be sleeping here,I'll miss your Appa more. Let's go and sleep with Moon." With that Aera leaves her room and goes to Moon's room.

~

Taehyung has come back,he came back an hour ago. Aera was excited when the man came but Taehyung seems off,he don't seem happy. He didn't even wish her happy marriage anniversary and Aera wonders why Taehyung didn't.

She is thinking deep into it but chose to ignore it. She chose to be the first one to wish him.

Aera gets into their room and finds Taehyung's eyes staring outside the window with a lost face. Aera walks silently and hugs Taehyung from the back. Taehyung is taken aback but he literally just stands there and let Aera hug him.

"Happy marriage anniversary,Tae. I love you and I want to spend the rest of my years with you cuz you're the best husband I would ever dream of." Aera says with a smile.

"Really?" Taehyung asks and Aera is suprised by the act. Aera pulls out the hug and looks at her husband.

"What do you mean?"

"Am I really the best husband,Aera?" Taehyung asks in a low tone but the sound of his voice is enough to break Aera.

"You're,Tae." Aera replies caressing Taehyung's cheek,she is looking at the man with soft and concerned eyes.

"Can I ask you something?" Taehyung holds Aera's hand that is caressing her and puts it down. Aera can now feel her heartbeat beating loudly.

Never did Taehyung stopped her from caressing him then why did he?

Aera just nods cuz she can't feel her voice will make it audibly.

"If I am a best husband why do I feel like am a bad husband?" Taehyung asks and Aera just looks at her husband confusingly.

"What makes you think that you're a bad husband? You're a good husband,Tae. Aera cups Taehyung's cheeks and looks at him with soft eyes. The best of all." She adds.

"Stop lying,Aera." Taehyung removes Aera's hands from his face.

"I'm not lying,Tae. You're a good husband." Aera says in a tired tone.

"Then why did you make look like a bad husband!? Taehyung shouts. Why did you make me a villain in your life,Aera? Am I that bad? Am I that possessive? Didn't I tell you that I'll be with you on every step? Didn't I say your dream is my dream? Then why on earth did you that,Aera?" Taehyung asks the numerous questions. Hurt and pain visible in his eyes.

Aera now knows what Taehyung means,the thing that has been eating her up for days now. Taehyung has got to know about it.

"It's not like that,Tae. I-

"You what? You know how I felt yesterday when I saw your photos in the magazine? I wanted to be happy for you but I couldn't cuz I felt like a failure. A possessive husband who don't let his wife fulfill her dreams. I felt bad,Aera. You had a photo shoot and I'm unaware of it. Like what do you take me for? Am I so bad? Am I playing a hinder in your dreams?" Taehyung inquires expecting questions.

"Tae,I can explain and it's not what you think." Aera says in a pleading voice. Her fears has come true. Jungkook gave his boss the photos and now they have publish them.

How can a company add photos in a magazine of someone who is not a model?

"Ok,explain." Taehyung says.

"The day you left for a meeting. Jimin's wife called me,she said I should go out with her and we'll also go see the Modelling Agency she works at. I was happy cuz I'm a big fan of the company but I wasn't planning for any photo shoot,trust me.

We got there and I was with Jungkook and playing with Yeonjun,Yoona went to do a shoot. Jungkook said he was waiting for his model to do a photo shoot,the model came and I was there with them. She said she'll want someone to do like an illustration for her first then she'll do it and Jungkook said I should help her.

I didn't shoot many photos,Tae. They were just 4 I think and I was done and that's when I went outside and the accident happened. Trust me,please." Aera pleads.

"You shot 6 photos?" Taehyung asks in suprise.

"Yes."

"Then why are there more than 4 photos of you in it?" Taehyung asks now visibly confused.

"More than 4?"

"Yes,wait." Taehyung takes the magazine inside the drawer and show it to Aera.

They are almost 10 photos of her in it. And to her suprise the other photos were shot without her knowing but still looked great.

"I don't know all this,Tae. I shot 4 that means Jungkook shot the others without my permission. How could he do that?" Aera says in disbelief as she trusted Jungkook much.

"That's why I never trusted him. I knew there was something off about him but I didn't kn he stoop so low." Taehyung adds in utter disbelief.

"Tae,there is something more you need to know." Aera says abruptly and her heart has started beating loudly.

She want to tell Taehyung that Jungkook is Ian but she is scared too.

"What? Tell me." Taehyung says and the door opens showing Soobin.

"You've to come,hyung. Eomma is not fine." Soobin says and Taehyung world falls that moment,he forgets everything and runs after his brother.

Hoping for one thing.

His fears not coming true.

At least not now.

It's his marriage anniversary today and he also want to tell his mother that she is going to have a grandchild.

The heavens should pity him.

........

ILY