3- a rather nosey Paimon

Lyney says anyways Y/n will you be coming to my show!? Y/n says Of course I'll be coming. A certain friend of mine, wouldn't let me hear the end of it if I didn't come to your show! Paimon says Who's this certain friend" of yours that wouldn't let you hear the end of it"? Y/n says don't worry about it!? I'll meet up with you later, When Lyney has finished up with everything here. We can chat more later!?

Y/n then leaves Paimon says She didn't stay long!? Lyney says there's really nothing to worry about!? She'll meet us when it's time to leave. Lynette says brother is right she's more of a preson who likes to get things done quickly, instead of letting everything pile up like how paper work does! Paimon says well Ok then.

But seriously! What's her deal!? Lyney says Don't take it personally that's just how Miss Y/n is she's not one for holding conversations, with other people much like Lynette here!  Paimon says Well she could've at least said something more optimistic? Traveler says Paimon not everyone is as positive as you she's clearly not the type to be so positive like you are? Paimon says Ummm... excuse me how dare you!?

Meanwhile

You were waiting for the two travelers to help Lyney with whatever he needed. You got lost in your thoughts about the past. You noticed the elevator coming up the two travelers, came out of it and walked over to you it seems they didn't notice you were there though.

Paimon says this is the right spot where Lyney wanted us to wait. Oh, look! Isn't that her!? Traveler says Time to make the arrest! The girl they were talking about ran off in the other direction. Paimon says Oh,  no, did she notice us? She started running the other direction! I said it's certainly possible? You don't exactly blend in here!? Paimon says What should we do? The traveler says Our job was to block this path. Paimon says You're right. She might also be trying to lure us away. 

They finally turned to me Paimon says What's with your sudden leave earlier!? I said well, I'm not the most talkative person, I'll leave the talking to you little Paimon!? Paimon says Paimon's not little, Paimon wants to give you an ugly nickname? But Paimon can't think of one, and it's your fault for being so scary!? I said That's what most people of Fontaine tend to say about me! Perhaps that's why most people there tend to avoid me!?

Paimon says Ummmm... Paimon's sorry, maybe Paimon shouldn't of jumped to conclusions there!? I said no need to say sorry I'm quite used to it by now! Paimon says to the Traveler Ok Paimon should think more carefully about her words for now on!? Traveler says You think! After waiting for a while you see no sigh of the said thief.

Paimon says Nothing's happened for a while now. Paimon wonders if Lyney caught the thief... traveler says Let's go find Lyney. Paimon says Yeah, let's go. You coming Y/n!? I said Yeah I'm coming it's about Time to leave anyways!? You see Lyney taking to a man. Lyney says Are you sure that's all she took? You should check to make sure you're missing anything else.

The guy says No that was all I can't thank you enough. I didn't notice a thing earlier. Anyway. I should get going now. Thanks again. He then left Paimon says Oh, we're you returning what the thief had stolen? Lyney says That's right,  pity I wasn't able to catch her. She distracted me by dropping the things stole on the ground. By the time I looked back, she was already gone.

Lynette says I saw the general direction she went, but Lyney twisted his ankle, and I needed to make sure he was okay. Paimon says Oh? Did you get hurt Lyney? I said You should really be more careful Lyney? Lyney says I'll be alright.  It's just a twisted ankle, that's all. In fact,  it's feeling better already.

Thanks for your concern Lady y/n? But I'm alright! Lynette says if you want to play at being a hero, at least try not to get hurt doing it. Imagine what would happen if you manged to derail our performances as a result. And Lady y/n is absolutely correct, be more careful you're lucky it's only an twisted ankle? Lyney says Haha...   You're right, you're right! Sorry, Lynette. Sigh I have to admit, that thief was even more skilled than I anticipated.

But at least we were able get to the stolen items back, so it wasn't a complete failure. Paimon says What a little slippery thief...  Guess things turned out alright in the end though,  Lyney's initiative paid off! Lyney says Alright, let's put this little detour behind us. We should go to the Court of Fontaine now. I good, let's get going I have a lot of things to do today!? I hate having busy days quite literally!

A/n: and done ✔ sorry for not updating this book in a while but here it is