♡Chapter-12

I was wrong 

Amiera's POV 

Amiera's POV 

I walked back to my apartment after a long conversation with Laura. I saw a package hung on my door handle. I opened the front door as fast as I could in order to open the package and see what was in it. I ran to my room and opened the package.

It was a saturn night lamp. A note was attached to it.

'Congratulations, Donut. You did it.. In astrology Saturn symbolizes responsibility, structure, and long-term goals. Likewise I hope you stick on to your goals and achieve them. All the best for your bright future. From now on, sleep peacefully. 

- Your Minion.'

'Why is he so adorable? Did he bring it for me because I told him I was afraid of darkness?' I thought.

I kept it on my side table and turned it on. 

"Wow. It's so pretty." I said. 

I freshened up and laid on the bed to sleep. I turned the night lamp on. I took my phone and saw several messages from unknown numbers.

Text 1: "Congratsss, Ami.....XOXO" 

Text 2: "Congratulations Amiera." 

Text 3: "Ggguurlll...congrats...waiting for your party..."

I knew the first one was Natasha. But who are the others? And how did they know about it? And from where did they get my number?

Before I could think more about it, I found that I was added to a new group. It was named- "partygoers🔞" 

Dante was the admin. Now I get it. He informed everyone. I ignored it and opened wattpad. 

A: I loved it. You are the best. Thank you, minion. <3

E: Don't thank me, Donut. You deserve it for your hardwork.

A: You are a walking, talking, sleeping, eating, living green flag. No. Green forest.

E: No, Donut. I have a lot of flaws. 

A: Everyone has their own flaws. And I am ready to accept your flaws.

E: Donut, I am not as good as you think.

A: It's okay. I will manage. 

E: Donut, I want to tell you something. 

A: What happened?

E: If anything happens. Please tell me. No matter what it is. I will be there for you. I don't want you to feel low-spirited. I will guard you. Always.