♡Chapter-13

First day

"Dante, calm down

"Dante, calm down. He is my friend." I tried to convince him.

Ethan seemed calm and he didn't even bulge when Dante tried to get Ethan's hand off me. Ethan's piercing gaze was upon Dante.

"A new friend within a few days? And how come you lied to me for some random guy you just met?" Dante asked sarcastically.

"It's not a random guy I just met. I have known him for a year or more." I said.

"What are you trying to say?" Dante asked. He looked at me waiting for an answer.

"It's Ethan. The guy whom you asked to stay away from." I said.

"What?? The guy from wattpad??" Dante asked.

"Ethan, can you please introduce yourself to him? I want to make things clear." I said.

"Yeah... For sure... I am Ethan Davis. I took Amiera out for a while. If you have any problem. Talk to me." He paused.

"And if you don't mind, can you take your hand off me?" Ethan asked.

I couldn't read what was the expression on Dante's face. He left Ethan's hand.

"You owe me an explanation, Amiera." Dante said.

I took a deep breath.

"Can we talk?" Dante asked.

I looked at Ethan.

"Ethan, I know that you have plans, you can go ahead." I said.

"What about you?" He asked.

"The situation here is under control. So feel free to leave." I said.

"You sure?" He asked.

"Yah. 100% sure." I said.

"Drop me a text if there's something you need." He said. With that he left giving Dante a stern look.

"Let's go to the apartment." Dante said.

I gave Laura an assuring smile as Dante walked behind me. I didn't give Ethan a single glance.

I opened the front door. I step aside, allowing Dante to get in. He sat on the couch.

"Take a seat." He said.

I sat opposite to him.

"Amiera, you owe me an explanation." He repeated.

"Why should I?" I asked.

He sighed.

"Please.. Explain." Dante said.

At the moment I felt that it wasn't a good idea to provoke him as he was really p*ssed off.

"I recently found out that Ethan lives next door. To be more specific. Yesterday." I said.

"And?" Dante asked.