Chapter 1: Return to Earth

Saturday

Beacon Academy, Cafeteria

Time: 0932

Both 141, RWBY and JNPR were now sat at a table eating their breakfast while the marines and Los Vaqueros were out training the current police and other huntsmen after some... debate with the Vale Council to turn them to S.W.A.T. Meanwhile Laswell was back on Earth trying to find anything needed or related to 141.

(A/N) To those who read the prequel, going to do some changing with how the portal works to... fit? The plans I have for this story.

What nobody realized was anyone who went between the world's would age to the appropriate age thanks to Jaune crossing between the two, messing with ages. Meaning in Remnant, Laswell and anyone else would be in a younger version of themselves while on Earth they will age appropriately.

Ruby: Hey Jaune?

Jaune: Yes Ruby?

Ruby: So, you are one of the greatest soldiers currently right?

Soap: Damn right he is.

Ruby: Then have you ever faced somebody who gave you real trouble?

141: ...

141 then looked to Jaune who was looking in the distance with a grunt.

Jaune: Vladimir Makarov...

Yang: Who's that?

Soap: A fuckin' psychopath...

The two teams then looked across the varying faces of 141.

Weiss: What has he done to make Jaune...

Weiss glanced over at Jaune who had an angered expression on his face.

Weiss: Like that.

Ghost: Various things, like the Attack on Verdansk.

Nora: Ooh, what's that?

Soap: Back before we met Roach and Garrick. Me, Ghost, and the Cap'n were still in the SAS, Makarov and his Inner Circle attacked Verdansk Stadium.

Yang: Wait, then-

Ghost: They targeted and killed, injured countless civilians and attempted to destroyed part of the stadium with explosives through the VIP area.

RWBY and NPR look mortified.

Weiss: But why did they attack civilians!?

Jaune: To cause a war.

RWBY and NPR looked at Jaune who raised his head.

Jaune: Makarov wants a war between the East and West-

Ruby: But why...

Ghost: He believes if he does he can bring back Russia, a true Russia.

Pyrrha: He's insane...

Soap: That is an understatement.

Ruby: You got him right!?

Ghost: Affirmative, we were able to get Makarov and leave a significant KIA, now he's currently rottin' in a Russian gulag.

Jaune: Well we should-

*Chrk*

Laswell: Watcher-1 to Bravo-6... Watcher to bravo, over.

Jaune grabbed his radio.

Jaune: Laswell, go for 6.

Laswell: John- Makarov is out!