Chapter 7: Russian Wrath Released

Vale City, Vale

Time: 07:35

Sierra Company, a U.S Special Forces Company assigned by U.S 4-star Brigadier General and Task Force 141 Commander, Michael Benett, to sweep the entirety of Remnant to locate Konni Group, after sweeping most of Remnant, Sierra Company returned to Vale with nothing, meeting with Michael to discuss their actions.

Marcus: General Benett, sir.

Michael: Major Algar, what is the status of finding Konni?

Marcus: My company has searched 90% of the world, so far no sign except for the portal.

Michael had a puzzled and worried look on his face.

Marcus: Something wrong sir?

Michael: Yes... about 20 years ago, my Battalion assaulted a covert Konni compound with the Spetsnaz, it was a massive compound in Siberia.

Marcus: Is there a problem with that sir?

Michael: That compound was next to the Kara Sea. The size of the compound was not normal.

Marcus: What do you mean sir?

Michael: Fighter jet hangars, naval docks, armored parts, helipads, the works. That was no compound.

Michael handed a file over to Marcus that contained pictures of said "compound". Marcus the grabbed the file looking over the pictures, and report from the assault.

Michael: That was a Naval Base and Forward Operating Base. We parts for a Mi-24 Hind, heavy and light tanks, armored boats and more. 

Marcus: But these pictures don't show any vehicles for those to be used on, sir... unless...

Michael: Within the year they had control of the portal, they transferred all of those vehicles to here. Just recently I sent a covert team back to that compound, they found a massive, deactivated portal in the Kara Sea.

Marcus: They're in Remnant then, no doubt... but where could they be...?

Michael: We need to figure that out, where has your team not checked.

Marcus: We haven't checked the-

Island of Vytal

Time: 07:40

Konni Commander: Командир Макаров дал слово! Начинайте штурм! (Commander Makarov has given his word! Start the assault!)

Soon 20 Mi-24 Hind's started to take off in the direction of a certain home for students. All of the Hind's carried 8 Konni soldiers, 5 of them carrying 4 heavily armored Konni soldiers.

The Konni Commander watched as the Mi-24 Hind's left the airspace with 140 Konni troops.

Konni Officer: Начальник тюрьмы Гаранина, с вами хочет поговорить командир Макаров. (Warden Garanina, Commander Makarov wants to talk to you.)

The man now identified as Warden Garanina, or just Warden turned back to his Comms officer.

Warden: Хорошо, поехали. (Okay, let's go.)

Warden then turned around to headed into the main command as more Konni troops ran towards Hind's, all preparing to release their Konni, Russian wrath.

Vale City, Vale

Time: 08:08

In the main town square, it's our favorite duo of James Ramirez and Emil Foley, U.S Army Rangers in the original Modern Warfare universe, but now U.S Marines in the Black Ops/Modern Warfare (Reboot) universe.