Chapter 10: Chill Out

Taymyrsky Dolgano-Nenetsky District, Siberia, Russia

On the surface, Ghost and Farah were preparing their snipers as they watched the convoy with Jaune and JNPR waiting in the snow covered land.

Laswell: Watcher to 0-7, give me a sitrep.

Ghost: 0-7 in position with Kilo. Bravo's in the water.

Laswell: Copy, where's our incoming?

Farah: Convoy approaching southeast, four vehicles.

Farah and Ghost watched as the convoy continued through down the frozen lake towards the old Soviet prison in Siberia.

Laswell: Any sign of Makarov?

Farah: No PID but high security on the third vehicle.

Ghost: Ghost to all Bravo, how copy?

In the water, Soap and Gaz were planting charges in the water as the rest of RWBY prepared to blow the frozen lake wide open and take the HVT.

Soap: C4's planted.

Weiss: Copy, we're ready.

Meanwhile at the lumber yard, after finding the Konni MOB, our good old friend Roach was back with the 141 after Jaune called him back for this with him and CFVY securing the exfil site that was in the old lumber yard.

Roach: Exfil is secured sir.

Jaune: Copy, get ready.

Roach: Roger.

Ghost: If this is Makarov, we bag the bastard then reroute to Remnant and finish off Konni if General Benett can't.

As the convoy continue to drive Soap slowly moved his hand down on the detonator.

Gaz: Solid, here they come.

...

...

...

Soap: Fire in the hole!

Soap then fully pulled the detonator.

*BOOOOM*

A massive hole was then blown into the lake as the convoy vehicles all fell in.

Soap: All stations- good effect on target.

Laswell: Rog'- go to work... we need him alive...

Gaz: Copy, Team RWBY flank on me and Soap we clear all vehicles, leave none alive except for the HVI.

Ruby: 7-2 copies.

Gaz: Target vehicle is takin' on water- let's get this done Bravo.

As Soap, Gaz, and RWBY moved throughout the water, Jaune and JNPR quickly got up running towards the hole, making sure no other Konni would approach from above.

Jaune: Bravo Six in position.

Below JNPR Soap and Yang were currently cutting through the door with their torches

Gaz: Targets air is runnin' thin.

Soap: I got a negative on target- a prisoner, no Makarov. Movin' to pull him out.

Gaz: Rog.

After a few short but long feeling seconds Soap spoke again.

Soap: Prisoner secured returning to the surface.