Chapter One

~6 years ago~

Jasmine's POV

The road was slick with ice, and the snow was heavy. I wasn't sure how my dad could possibly see what he was doing. When I tried to look out the windshield it was covered in snow.

The windshield wipers swept across the windshield, but snow just recovered it. Suddenly out of nowhere our car swurved to the side.

My dad panicked and looked back at me and my four brothers. The car thrashed around before falling into a river. When the car landed, a window broke.

My oldest brother, Ryan, unbuckled me and started to carry me out through the broken window. He stepped out quickly and a shard of broken glass cut deep into his leg. He fell into the river, and dropped me in the process.

I shivered when I hit the water, it was freezing.

Ryan reached for me but in sank deep into the river, and passed out.

Ryan's POV

I could see that Jasmine was worried about dad being able to see. But it was going to be fine, it was only five minutes until we got home anyway.

Suddenly our car went diving into a river. My dad and brothers were already getting out of the car, but Jasmine looked in shock. I unbuckled her seatbelt and started to carry her out of a window that had broke when we fell in the river.

As I stepped out I felt something cut into my leg, and fell onto a large rock. Upon the impact, Jasmine fell from my hands. I tried to reach for her l, but no luck, she fell too deep.

A/N: It would be great if any of my readers wanted to make some art to go along with the chapters! If the art is good enough I'll put it as the media for a chapter and dedicate the chapter to you! If your interested then message me and I'll give you my email so you can send me the artwork!