Caught (part2)

Content Warning: Smut,yelling

Charlie:

I'm just sitting in my room on my phone. Playing some stupid games when someone knocks on my door. "Come in" I call out. My door opens and I see my mum standing there dressed up nicely. "What's up" I ask her curious as to why she's dressed up. " Me and your dad are going to a fancy dinner and Tori's taking ollie to his friends for a sleepover and then she's going to michaels house to stay the night. You'll be home alone and you're allowed to invite friends but if you plan to invite Nick please sleep on separate beds." She says. "wait really??" "Yes but now I need to go. We have a reservation." I wave but she's already gone. oh well. I grab my phone to open it and text Nick.

You: 

Heyyy

are you free for a sleepover?

I have an empty house

Nicky<3:

hiii

are you serious?!!!?!

btw yes I'm always free for you

When should i go over?

You: 

Right now maybe?

Nicky<3:

omw

I sit back on my bed and wait for Nicks arrival.I dedide while I wait that I go and have a quick shower. I finished my shower and again sitting on my bed when the door goes off. i hopp off my bed and race to the door. I open it to see my gorgeous boyfriend. "Hi" "Hi, Come in!" He takes off his shoes and opens his arms for a hug. I fall into his embrace. I pull away after a bit, take his hand and lead him up to my room. We get upstairs and shut my door but we dont lock it. No one is home so there is no point. 

3rd person:

All Charlie feels is lips on his and he's being pushed backwards. His knees hit the bedframe so he lies on his back and let's his boyfriends weight lay on top of him. They move further up the bed when Charlie flips the over. Now he's straddling Nicks lap hands in his lovers hair, grinding on him. Nick pulls back for a moment to pull off his shirt and stare at his boyfriend who's mouth is open staring at his muscly chest and abs. " Is this okay? do you wanna go further?" He asks. Charlie looks up at him from his daydreaming and smiles before saying " Babe this is more than okay. I want to go furter" 

Nick's POV:

We lay on Charlie's bed making out when suddenly we hear a voice and someone opening the door. "Charlie you still here. I left my wallet but-" Charlie quickly gets off my lap and sits next to me on the small twin sized bed. I look up and see Jane standing in the door, looking...embarrased and angry. i look at Charlie, and see that his head is low and he's staring at something in his lap. I go to look up again but I flinch when I hear Jane starting to yell. "CHARLES FRANCIS SPRING HOW DARE YOU DO THIS WHEN I REMEMBER THAT WE PUT A VERY STRICT RULE THAT YOU CAN'T HAVE SEX! JUST BECAUSE YOU TWO ARE ALONE DOESN'T MEAN YOU HAVE ANY RIGHT TO DO THIS! I SPECIFICALLY TOLD YOU NOT TO DO ANYTHING LIKE THIS!"

i look at Charlie again and see that his eyes are shut and he's shaking. I'm just sitting there awkwardly. I make a move to grab my shirt and put it back on. Jane is just furiously standing in the doorway waiting for an answer (i think?!). I grab Charlie's hand and interwine our fingers. "I'M NOT A CHILD ANYMORE AND YOU CAN'T CONTROL MY LIFE, IF I WANT TO HAVE SEX WITH MY BOYFRIEND THE I WILL AND YOU CAN'T STOP ME! I'M SIXTEEN FOR FUCKS SAKE . CAN YOU LEAVE ME ALONE WITH THIS BULLSHIT??NOW CAN YOU GET THE FUCK OUT IF YOU HAVE TO GO TO THAT STUPID RESERVATION?!!" 

Charlie's POV:

Holyyy crap. i honestly didn't mean to snap like that. But it did feel good to say what i did. She's a manipulative bitch and all she wants is to control my life. i look up at her, she looks mad and mortified but with an angry pout she slams my door and leaves. We hear the front door shut. well more like slam shut. I look at Nick and he's smiling at me. "What? why are you smilingg?" "Nothing that was just really really cute how you defended me. and what you said was true, she can't control you" i smile back at him but quickly frown as i realise something "Why did you put your shirt back on?" he laughs at me "do you really think I was gonna keep being shirtless while you argued with your mum?" "I was hoping but whatever! Ruin my fantasies!" I cross my arms and pout at him. He laughs even harder. Once he stops he sits up and takes off his shirt. "Now, where were we?" He asks with a smirk. I dont respond, I just smash my lips against his. 

We make out until I become inpatient and need more. I sit on his lap again and start grinding on him. We gasp and moan in eachothers mouth. He flips us over so that he's on top of me. He starts kissing down my neck biting hard and suckling. I know there will be a mark tommorow and my mum will be mad,but I couldn't care less right now. he stops and pulls away "Can I take this off?" He says grabbing my shirt. "um..y-yeah" I say kind of unsure. I know he won't think or say anything bad of me or my scars, but I still feel like I dont have enough confidence. I love Nick and he loves me so this shouldn't be that difficult for me,yet it still is and I dont know why. "Love, you dont have to, you can keep it on if you want" I look at him considering for a second but the i just think 'fuck it' and take off my shirt.  He smiles at me. I reach up and start kissing him again. "you're so perfect. And I'm so fucking lucky" He says and goes back to kissing me like it's the last day on earth. He pulls away and starts kissing up from my collar bone up to my neck, spending some time there until he finds my sweet spot. Once he finds it he nibbles there for a bit until going up to my jaw and my cheek, leaving a kiss on each one. He does this until he reaches my lips and finally kisses me. This kiss is gentle, and reassuring. We kiss and make out. I eventually kisss him harder with hungry kisses and start fiddling with the buttons on his jeans.

Nick's POV:

Charlie pulls away from my kisses and flips us over. He starts trailing kisses down my jaw and my neck over my collar bone and down my chest and my abs. He stops when he reaches the waistband of my jeans and looks up for consent. I nod and he unzips my jeans and pulls them down with my boxers. My fully hard dick springs out (A/N:see what I did there). He takes it in his hand and starts to slowly jerk it off. I moan while looking at him. I see him smirk as he stops his movements and takes me in his mouth.

Eventually i stop him pulling his remaining clothes off and grabbing a condom and lube from the bedside drawer. I lube up my fingers and slowly go inside him. I work him open adding a second and a third finger. He tells me to stop because he is close. I put on a condom and slowly guide his hips down until he is sitting on me, my dick burried in him. He starts bouncing and saying my name between moans and grunts. I grab his hips and start to help him. 

After about 10 minutes I feel myself getting closer an closer to coming. Suddenly Charlie starts practically screaming my name and saying "AHH FUCK NICK RIGHT THEREE. MMMH SO GOOD, I LOVE YOUR BIG COCK! AAHHH" "Fuck Charlie I'M COMINGGG HOLYY FUUUCKKK" I scream as me and Charlie come together. His cum spilling on my belly and chest. He colapses next to meand i take the condom off throwing it in the bin.  quickly run to the bathroom to get a washcloth, go back to Charlies room to see him in his boxers and the duvet pulled up on him. I smile go over to him and clean him up. I grab my own boxers and put them on. I walk back to the bed laying down next to Charlie. i pull the duvet higher on us and lift my arm so he can nuzzle his head in between my shoulder and neck. He cuddles closer to me and softly whispers "i love you" I smile and press a sweet and soft kiss to his curls. "I love you too, sweetheart." I can worry about what Jane might say when they get back, but all I'm focusing on right now is how this precious boy in my arms is so cuddly and cute and how I'm so lucky to have him here.

We're on top of each other, my head resting on Nicks chest. I'm about to fall asleep, when I hear yelling "CHARLES FRANCIS SPRING GET YOUR ASS DOWN HERE RIGHT NOW." 

oh shit 

1585 words

I really got carried away with the smut leaving the actual "getting caught" part really not much room. whoopsies. Promise the next one will be better (i hope)

<3