Beach boy

Nick: 

 Christian, Sai and Otis said it would be fun to go to the beach. That's why I agreed. So now I find myself in my car singing Talyor Swift songs with my rugby buddies. I recently told them that I am bi and they received it very well. 

 The beach is only a 20-minute drive from my house, so we got there quickly. Everyone got out and we took our stuff out of the back of the car. ˝NICKK, help me, you big oaf″ Chris yells at me. Of course, he needs help if he wants to pick up 3 fucking heavy bags at the same time. "What can't you handle it?" I yell, but I'm going to help him anyway. "Bro, what the fuck's so heavy in that bag?" The others just laughed and helped Chris.

 We get down to the shore and put down a blanket. We unload everything on it because we brought a lot. When I told my mom that we were going to the beach, she immediately started giving us food and drinks along with snacks. Of course I helped her. So now we have a whole picnic basket full of food. We sit down on the blanket and everyone took off their t-shirts as everyone already had swimming trunks on.

 "Let's go in the water while we're here. Let's play volleyball or do something. Plus if we stay here in the sun, poor Nicky might get burned" Chris says "Oh fuck you. I don't burn that quickly!" I try to fight back. "Pfftt you? never." Sai laughed.

 We were about to go into the water when I saw something in the distance. oh...god, I think I saw the most beautiful boy in the world. Totally my type. He has such beautiful curly hair and lithe body. I will die here. I think the others noticed that I stopped and started staring. When they see what I'm staring at, they immediately start teasing me. "Nick come on! Don't stare at the poor dude," Otis yells. "Ok leave me alone. But have you seen him? I'm stupid not to stare, just look at him dude, he's so cute and he looks really, really good." "oh Nicky has a new crush!!!" Chris chimes in. Sometimes I hate these guys.

 But speaking of other guys, the cute boy is currently playing with his little brother. Oh my god... and he's good with kids. "Okay, you whores, I'm coming!" I tell them and I go after them.

Charlie:

Today my parents wanted to take me and my siblings to the beach. Which is really just to make us look like a normal family for once in our lives. But we're not, and it's all because of my mom, she can be really annoying sometimes. Anyway, at least Oliver was looking forward to it and is full of energy, so it will be good for him. When we're in the car, Oliver talks about everything. I swear I'd believe it if someone said that he's not my brother because me and Tori are completely different than him. We are not that energetic at all and we're both attracted to men. Our mental health isn't good either, but Ollie doesn't have a problem in the world. I try to interject here and there in what he has to say, but Tori just stays silent.Like she normally does.

We finally get to the beach. We unpack everything and go down to the shore, where we lay down a large blanket. Oliver wants to go in the water right now. I inflate his little armbands and he goes into the water with dad. Me and Tori stay there with mom but we don't pay attention to her. I hand Tori one of my airpods and she takes it. She rests her head on my shoulder and I rest mine on hers. I love Tori very much, she is always there for me.

Maybe an hour later, Oliver invited me into the water to play with him. Of course I tell him yes and I'm already going in with him when I spot a couple of guys from a distance. Of course they are all kneaded, They must be playing some kind of sport. I glance over them once more when my eyes stay on one of them. damn, that guy looks good. Too bad he looks too straight. I sigh and look away when Oliver yells my name. I go and play with him in the water for a bit.

Then when I'm tired, I tell my mother that I'm going to see a small rocky part. this little place is very cute and romantic. I sit on the stones and watch the water as the sun starts to set.