Chapter 1

"Why is it a tie?" Ishan looked off screen to the umpire.

"It's a tie. Mayank hit in the middle-" The umpire explained but got cut off by Ishan.

"But it never hit the middle" Ishan protested.

Mayank chuckled and came in front of the camera while ruffling Ishan's hair but Ishan was focused on the umpire behind the camera.

"It did hit the middle" Mayank told while petting his hair.

"No it hit the off" Ishan protested again. Everyone sighed behind the camera.

"Sweetheart, it hit the middle" Mayank spoke while kissing his neck slightly making Ishan shiver.

They both laughed a bit while Ishan maintained some distance with him. Everyone around them starting laughing too. After recording them a bit more, the cameraman went to other players while they all were goofing around.

"But it hit the off" Ishan whined and Mayank chuckled while pulling him into a side hug.

"Okay fine you whiney baby." Mayank snickered.

They both walked towards the changing room while holding hands when suddenly a sharp slap came to Ishan's back. Both Mayank and Ishan stopped walking and turned around to see Shubman gill grinning at them.

" Wait dii I am not understanding the story" The 4 year old urvashi told her elder sister.

"Urvashi how many times I told you to never interrupt me while I am telling you a night story. I will stop reading a bedtime story for you if you continue to do that"

"Sorry dii but I can't understand anything. All these names are so confusing and I am just four years old" Urvashi said showing doe eyes to her sister who chuckled and pinched her cheeks.

"Sorry Urvi let me explain to you. This story is about ~~~~"

Ishan Kishan, 25 years old, part of ICC. He is currently playing for Mumbai Indians in IPL.

Shubhman Gill, 24 years old, also a part of ICC and best friend of Ishan kishan. He is currently playing for Gujarat Titans in IPL.

Mayank Markande, 25 years old, currently playing for Mumbai Indians in IPL. He knows Ishan way before than Shubhman knew him.

Ishan and Mayank have been best friends since the indian premiere league. But when Ishan was selected to play for the Indian team he met Shubhman there and they both became best friends ever since then.

Mayank was a little jealous at first but who wouldn't be when they see their best friend getting close to others but after a few years he got accustomed to it. Shubhman and Ishan are inseparable now just like a two in one package and he will not try to separate them. He tries to enjoy his time with Ishan everytime he is with him, most of it being at the time of ipl only.

They do meet at other time too but it's quite less and they get to spend the most time in IPL only.  Just like now how they were goofing around at the time of practice. 

"Why have you girls not slept yet?" A voice came while the lights of their room turned on.

"Papa dii was reading me a bedtime story." Urvashi said.

" I don't see any storybook in your hand Manu?" His dad asked looking at the 17 years old girl who was smiling sheepishly.

"Uncle I know that story so well so I don't need any book for it." She replied.

"Wow dii is so smart" Urvashi said being amazed from her sister's skills.

"Okay now it's late girls so Manu go to your room and sleep. And you my little dragon sleep too." His dad said coming closer to give Urvashi a hug.

"Fine fine I am going. Good night urvi" Manu replied and got off from the bed.

"No, dii never continues her story. She always starts a new story. I want to know this one." Urvashi replied while pouting.

"Don't worry urvi this time i will complete this story and won't start a new bedtime story unless this one is completed."

"You said the same thing last time at the time of romeo and juliet."

"Because their love story was left incompleted. But don't worry this romeo is going to get his juliet surely."