Chapter 42

I had this weird intrusive thought of unpublishing the whole fic and deleting my account.

Then I was like ki tum log ghar mein ghuskr maroge isliye cancel krna pda plan

So here I am with a new chap

---

"Why did you do that?" Ishan asked staring at his phone.

"What?" Naman shrugged.

"You sent the video to my father," Ishan said throwing his phone at Naman's face.

Naman groaned at the hard impact.

Rishabh whistled at his throwing skills.

"Not the correct time you idiot," Surya shushed him.

"Argh," Naman whimpered at the throbbing sensation on his head.

"Wait...your father really disowned you?" Rohit asked looking at me.

"His father did sent him a message regarding how he only have one son and some profanities I can't understand," Hardik said picking up Ishan's phone.

"And he blocked me, and my mother blocked me too and yeah my brother as well so my family basically disowned me altogether," Ishan said giving a tight lipped smile.

"We can tell them it was a morphed video or the real fact you were drugged by this bastard" Surya said.

"He won't understand. He is just angry though, I will give them some time and they will let me explain things," Ishan said.

"What will you explain? That you aren't gay? But aren't you gay?" Naman snorted.

"Did I asked for your input? You know Naman the only thing we are going to do is make it public that you put cameras illegally in my room, kidnapped me and morphed my videos. Then we will see how it goes for you," Ishan said.

"Tit for tat? Damn my babe is getting fiesty," Naman chuckled.

"I can be fiesty as well, want to see?" Virat mocked.

"Why are we literally tackling him? We can just say that your video was morphed by him and put another allegation. It's seriously cyber bullying. He won't be able to do anything. We even got proof," Rishabh said and everyone nodded their head.

"For real you are right. Why did we even came to prison when we could have let the team handle it?" Hardik hummed.

"We came because the author didn't had any ideas but now she does so she is making us go out of the prison," Surya snorted.

"Author?" Naman asked.

"Ugh do we seriously have to explain everything again?" Surya sighed.

"Nah, let this bish die in suspense. Why should we waste our time on him?" Shubman shrugged.

"You are right;" Everyone hummed.

"So we are going out just like that?" Rohit raised his eyebrows.

"No I have an idea," Shubman smirked.

"What?" They all asked.

"You see the fourth wall can be broken easily," Shubman hummed.

"Yeah the author is kind of dumb so she doesn't know how to maintain professionalism." Rohit hummed.

"For real, if she would have not wasted the time on those wall breaks then this Naman will be gone so early," Hardik nodded his head.

"But it's a great thing for us right now," Rishabh smirked getting why Shubman said that.