Chapter 44

[Ps :: Updating early coz I am ill and as this update was already in my draft so publishing it before going to hospital coz Ik after coming back from hospitalI won't be in the condition to even open my phone lol]

---

India lose any match

Readers start commenting/ dming ki ab toh harr gye so no update right

Meanwhile me :: Vese toh mene ye update already likh rkha tha but ab tum log itta force kr rhe ho toh nii krti update 😏

---
Anyways here is your story ::

---

"My dii is the only one responding," Shubman sighed.

"Atleast someone is replying to you," Ishan murmured almost in a whisper.

"Huh?"

"Nothing, I was just asking what did she said?" Ishan bit his lip.

"She was actually in delhi yesterday and after what happened today she directly took train to Punjab. When she will reach home she will tell me everything," Shubman explained and Ishan hummed.

"That's great, let's pack our bags we have to rest before taking the flight as well." Ishan said getting up and picking up his suitcase.

"Our flight is in the evening and we still have like 5-6 hours," Shubman said.

"So? Can you see how much messy our room is? It will take so much time to clean the mess and pack our bags," Ishan said pointing at their nightstand.

"Ishu are you okay?" Shubman asked staring at him.

"Ofcourse not, we have so much work to do so how can I be fine? And I am telling you this time I won't be packing your bag as well. You have to do it by yourself." Ishan said and Shubman engulfed him into a tight hug.

"No, your hug and doe eyes will not work this time. You will do it by yourself," Ishan said pulling away from the hug.

"I will pack both of ours suitcases now stay silent for a minute," Shubman said pulling him closer again.

"Why will you suddenly pack my bag too? Wait I knew it. You want to snag my black shirt right? I told you I won't let you take it home with yo—"

"I don't want your shirt, and stop acting like this Ishu. Drop the act of being indifferent. We both know we are not okay and just forgetting about it won't change anything. So instead talk to me about it. Tell me how do you feel, open up about your feelings for once goddammit,"

Ishan looked at Shubman with surprise, his eyes softening.

"I...I don't know how to talk about it. It's all too much, Shubman. I feel like I'm drowning in everything that's happening in my life, my family isn't giving me a chance to explain anything. Even Raj bhaiya as well...I messaged him Shubi on instagram, he didn't blocked me on Instagram but then he just left me on seen. I don't care about all the harsh comments on the social media, I just care about what my family thinks and I don't think I will be okay if they will also think of me like that." he admitted, his voice shaky.

Shubman pulled him into another hug, holding him tight.

"I am so sorry Ishu it's all my fault, because of me you are suffering as well." Shubman said pushing his head on the crook of Ishan's neck.

"Don't blame yourself for this. It wasn't your fault at all," Ishan said petting his hair.

"No it is my mistake because of me you are getting all these hate comments and even your family did that to you because of me," Shubman muttered apologetically.