1. Prologue

In the blink of an eye, Ragini's life takes an unexpected turn when a mysterious accident catapults her back in time to the enigmatic kingdom of Hastinapur. She finds herself in the midst of a world steeped in secrets, surrounded by people who harbor hidden agendas.

Saved by the royal family and drawn to the captivating but grief-stricken King Karn, Ragini becomes entangled in a web of intrigue and passion. What she doesn't know is that her presence holds the key to a secret that could change the course of history.

Their love story is a forbidden one, and as it blossoms, the mysteries of the past and the future begin to unravel. But on the very day they plan to seal their love forever, Ragini is ripped away from Karn, leaving both heartbroken.

Karn is determined to reunite with the woman who stole his heart, even if it means seeking the intervention of the gods. They grant him a second chance, but time is running out.

As he returns to the kingdom of Hastinapur to win Ragini's love, the suspense builds. Déjà vu and unexplained phenomena become Ragini's reality. What happened in those lost moments in time, and can Karn rekindle a love that transcends centuries?

"Destiny Reborn : Love Beyond Time" is a suspenseful journey through love, mystery, and time itself. Will their love story end in tragedy, or will they defy the boundaries of time to discover what destiny has in store?

Uncover the secrets that bind them in this tantalizing tale, where the past and future are as entwined as the hearts of its protagonists.