𝑃𝐴𝑅𝑇 𝑇𝑊𝐸𝑁𝑇𝑌-𝐹𝐼𝑉𝐸

MAIVY POV
CW: smut but very short, warning you got robbed.

I run down the stairs. "Mami!" I yell out.

"What's wrong, is everything okay?" She asked from the couch flipping through some tv shows. "Tom left i'm gonna go to Gemma's for the night if that's okay?"

"Yeah, just make sure you say hi for me and wake up in time for school tomorrow." My mom replied. "Thank you mami." I walk over, giving her a kiss on the cheek.

~

I sit with Gemma, watching a movie while I paint her nails, she was gonna do red nails and I was gonna do blue, you get it right?

I felt my phone vibrate continuously in my pocket. "Pause the movie please." I tell Gemma, putting the polish down, oh it was Bill.

I pick up the phone, "He-I need you to come over right now." He cuts me off, I look up to Gemma.

"What's wrong Bill?" I asked, worriedly.

"It's Tom, he won't stop crying and I can't get him to stop it's been four hours and he won't leave his room or go out or do anything. I'm worried Maivy." Bill sounded like he was panicking.

"It hasn't been like this since the night Lucia left, i'm worried." Bill followed up. "I'll be there in ten minutes." I say before hanging up the phone.

"Can you drive me?" I get up, putting my jacket on.

~

I don't even knock, I just went in. "Bill?!" I yelled, he came out from the kitchen to the front door, Gemma stood by me taking off her shoes.

"Can you go up to him please." Bill points upstairs, I put my stuff down, before running up the stairs.

I knocked on his door twice, waiting for the signal to be let in. "Bill go away, I don't wanna talk." I heard his voice, muffled and raspy.

"It's not Bill." I crack the door open to the dark room.

"Maivy?" Tom sat up a bit, I could barely see his figure in the dark light. I didn't respond and just got in bed with him. "What's wrong?" I hugged him tightly, holding his face.

"I don't know, I can't stop. I never cry and today it's all coming back up again and I can't stop Ivy." He puts his hands on his heart.

"Baby, talk to me." I planted a kiss on his lips. "I just want her to go back, why did she come back." He put his palm on his eyes, rubbing them.

"You don't have to see her, i'll deal with it." I reassured. "Maivy, you don't know the extents she'll go to." He shook his head. "I don't care, i'll deal with it." I nod.

Tom wrapped his arms around my body, engulfing me in a hug. "Please don't leave me Maivy." His voice broke, breaking my heart as well.

If only he knew the things I did to get him to kiss me in the beginning, I wanted to tell him but I was afraid he'd leave me.

"I'm right here." I rubbed his back, Tom snuggled his head into my neck, placing feather like kisses. "I love you more then I loved Lucia." He whispered.

"I love you more then anyone in my life currently."
I whispered back. "Do you wanna come with me to go pick out the car we're buying?" He asked.

"I'll go with you." I smiled, wiggling his ears a little. "Thank you Maivy." I felt one of his tears fall onto my face. God this man is gonna make me go insane.

"It's a little hot in here Tom." I giggled lowly. "Any of my clothes are yours take anything." He replied.

I get up, taking off my fuzzy pajamas and hoodie, folding them up, I get back into bed with Tom.

"No clothes?" He tilted his head a little. "No clothes."

"I'm okay with that." He smirked a little. "Do you wanna make it even?" I smirked back, he sat up taking his his shirt and sweatpants off.

"How's this?" He laid back down, I rested my head on his arm. "Sexy." I said. "Can I take these off?" He played with the hem of my underwear. "Mhm."

"Can I take this off?" I stroked his cock a little through his boxers. "Yes." He agreed, I slid them down his legs, laying back next to him.

"No condom?" I started to rub up and down his dick, I felt it harden up in my hands as I rubbed.

"No condom." I replied.

Tom got on top of me, kissing down my neck, my jaw goes up a little, giving him room to make a million tiny bruises. "I'll be careful." He slid his hands down my body, lower and lower.

His hand went in between my thighs, spreading them apart a little he put his middle finger through my slit gliding it up and down. "Oh." I moaned, softly.

"Do you want this or do you want me to put it in?" Tom asked. "Put it in please." I whined, Tom opened my legs a little further, positioning himself.

He rubbed his tip up and down my pussy, I moaned heavily, waiting for him to align himself. I felt half of him inch up me, my nails dig into his shoulder.

It was the third time and I still wasn't adjusted.

"Fuck, Tom please." I threw my head back.