I will never confide in you again. - 18

*Henry's POV*

"Jenny, it's time for me to go."

"What? You can barely see! You don't even have your glasses. How'd you even get here without crashing your car?" Jenny sighs, "Where are your glasses?"

"With William, I assume." I shrug casually.

Jen's eyes widen, as she puts a hand above her chest, "With William? Henry, is there something you're not telling me?"

I turn on my heel, and she catches the collar of my dark purple button up. "Henry." She speaks in a stern tone, and I know there's no running away from this one.

"Me and William.." I swallow nervously, turning around to face Jen again. "We have been swapped since Clay lost his eye.."

Jen's jaw drops, and she lets go of me, covering her mouth with her hand. "No.." She shakes her head, and then she looks back at me, removing her hand from her mouth. "Have you seen the photos of 'you' and Clay in the news?! Does he know about this?!"

"I'm sorry, Jen. It had to be done." I turn around again, and sprint for the door before she can get to me.

I open the door, and the rush of the dry, Utah air hits me. It feels refreshing, almost. I felt as if I was holding my breath the whole time I was in that house, the tensions free from my mind now that I'm out of the suffocating, almost claustrophobic house. I walk over to my car, breathing heavily as I get inside.

*Augustine's POV*

"Jessica, we're going to loose signal. My computer isn't made to be traveled with." I worry, raising my hand to swipe hair out of my face, as I look at Jessica.

"Screw it." She mutters as she starts to speed up. 85 MPH. And, with that, my computer has offically lost signal of Wi-Fi and Clay's car. Fucckk.. I think. I see Jessica look down at my computer for a moment and her eyes widen.

"Did you not just hear me? No fucking signal! Which means Clay could be in deathly danger!"I take a breath, "Why'd he even go with William, anyway?"

"He believed that he knew where Henry was. This is why you never get in cahoots with a suspect! This always happens. This is the reason Clay has one eye and is driving in a car with a serial killer!" Jessica sighs, keeping her eyes on the road as she speaks to me. "What was the last signal you got from your computer? Are we far?"

"I.. it was 5 minutes ago, we're 2 miles from that location."

Shit.. Jessica whispers, her speedometer going higher. 95 MPH. "We're both going to end up in the hospital at this speed, Jess! Slow down!"

"Clay is going to be DEAD! Now, would you rather spend the rest of your life wondering why we would go slower and gotten there too late or do you want to save him? What's your job?" Jessica raises her voice, and I see her hands wrap tighter around the wheel. She's clearly frustrated.

*Clay's POV*

"It's interesting to see what people will do for their loved ones..." William says a leering tone. We stand alone in a forest, and I'm facing him, alone. No one by my side. No Henry, No Augustine, No Jessica. It's oddly terrifying. "Though, I've never seen someone so willing to follow me. Especially a grown man." William snickers, "I'm afraid Henry isn't here, either."

Of course. I think, but I planned ahead for this. I am equipped with my gun, and other items to get him down. "I know, William. I've known this whole time. But, would you have the guts to kill me in broad daylight?"