Sickness. - 16

*Henry's POV*

The sight of what I saw at the now closed down Freddy's keeps replaying in my mind. Of course he chose to hide the bodies there. Of course. The police would have never guessed that they were possibly hiding in the suits.

I'm sitting in the car with Clay, but I am not sure where we're going. Clay has one hand on the wheel, and one hand resting on one of mine. He feels warm against my cold skin. "Henry." I hear a voice say. "Henryyy.." Again. "Henry!" I snap back to attention, and Clay is giving me a concerned look. "Are you alright, dear?" He asks, genuinely concerned. I've never been called that word. Dear. Never. A dark red blush finds my cheeks as he says it, and I nod at him. "Yeah.. I'm completely fine. It's just.. do you know what we found at Freddy's today?" I ask, looking at him.

"No. I don't, what happened?"

"The children.. we found them. They were inside the suits, Clay. William hid them inside the suits."

"Those things are probably haunted by now. Those poor souls.." I hear him say as his hand tightly squeezes mine.

"Not to mention the smell.." I sigh, "He took advantage of our creations, and used them for his own selfish needs.. I feel..betrayed."

I look outside of the window, and then to the speedometer. 54 mph.  "Clay.." I put my hand on the car handle. "I'm sorry." I open the door, launching myself out, waiting for the impact of the hard ground. I use my arms to shield my head, not daring to open my eyes. I hit the ground, sighing of relief. I get up, watching Clay's car slow down, pull over.

"HENRY!" He yells for me, and I see him in the distance giving me a wild look. I get up quickly, running into the nearby woods.

*Jessica's POV*

"Clay! Calm down! What's going on!?"

"Hen...Henry. He jumped out of the car. And now he's gone. He's gone, Chief Campbell.."

I look at Augustine, who is also in my office. "Oh my god.. We'll find him. We'll find him, I promise. Where did he jump out of the car?"

"We were on Highway 59, just outside of Hurricane."

"Where were you taking him, Clay?" I ask, a tone of panic filling my voice. No response.

"Where were you taking him, Clay?!" I repeat, and he hangs up.

I stare down at the phone, a shocked look on my face.

"What? What happened?" Augustine is sitting on the other side of my desk, confused.

"Henry jumped out of Clay's car when it was moving, Clay hung up." I say, not able to look at Augustine.

"I'll send men out to look for him right away." Augustine leaves the room, leaving me alone.

I put a hand on my forehead. This case was about to get really interesting.

*William's POV*

I sit here in this cold cell, sitting, waiting. For someone. For someone. I smile.

*Henry's POV*

I get over to the jail, I memorized exactly where William's window was. I hop up to the window, looking down at William. He spots me and backs up as I prepare to kick the window in.

He sighs of relief, reaching his hands up for me to grab him. "Oh, dear. What an act we put on for the police." William smiles, pulling me closer to him. My vision goes black.