𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄

***

***

𝗜 𝗗𝗜𝗗𝗡'𝗧 𝗧𝗛𝗜𝗡𝗞 𝗜𝗧 was possible but Damiano coming with me was actually a blessing in disguise. We talked on the way back to the house and we agreed to try be friends of some sorts, I felt a bit better about my situation but not completely. Damiano looked to me as we walked back inside, his lips were parted like he was going to tell me something then his phone started to ring loudly. He glanced down to it and sighed, "Shit, sorry, it's M but if you need me you know where I am Lena." Damiano offered me a small smile before answering the call, "Hey Bella, one second." I watched as he jogged off upstairs, desperately answering her phone call. I let out a sigh and went towards the kitchen to make myself a cup of tea, so much for being there for me. I didn't get why he bothered with someone like Miranda, it was so obvious that she was using him- surely I wasn't the only one who saw that. I walked back into the room to see Ethan sat at the table on Garage Band, he looked up to me, "Hey Marls, everything okay?" Ethan asked, looking up from his phone.

I sat down next to him with my cup of tea and sighed slightly, "Not really, I went to see my mum today." I glanced to Ethan and sighed softly, "I'm sorry about earlier." I apologised gently, sipping on my tea. "You don't need to be sorry, it's natural." He assured me, looking down at his phone once more. "What is?" I asked, confused to say the least, what riddle was Ethan giving me now? "Jealousy, it's normal given what you and Damiano went through. I'm here if you want to talk about it." Ethan offered gently, still working on Garage Band- he wasn't be rude though. I really appreciated Ethan helping me, yet I didn't want to hear the truth in his words. I scoffed and finished my tea, "Edgar sweetie, I'm not jealous. What is there to be jealous of? Oh sorry I don't have pillowy tits and shining blonde hair like sweet Miranda."

He giggled quietly to himself, before taking a breath and looking to me seriously. "Marlena, you realise it's understandable to be jealous despite it being such an ugly trait. He was your first true love, it's bound to be-" He went on to comfort me yet I cut him off with a sigh. "I just..." I felt the tears start to well in my eyes more, my throat felt dry and the small lump in my throat felt like it was going to grow. "I just feel like I've ruined everything." I sadly confessed. Ethan wrapped his arms around me and pulled me into a hug, I cared for Ethan so deeply. "You haven't, I promise you rosa." Ethan comforted me and rubbed my back. Ethan was so good at comforting me, he gave the best hugs not that I'd ever tell the others that. "I just...I feel like my family is such a mess and I realise now I've never properly noticed or faced it..Now I don't know what to do." I admitted sadly, tearfully.

"You can't control your family. You have to keep going Marlena, you can do this, I know it doesn't seem like it now. But you can. I'll always be here for you as will Victoria, Thomas and Damiano." He smiled softly to me, pressing a kiss onto my forehead. I smiled to him, sniffling as I wiped my eyes. "Grazie Ethan." I smiled brightly.