11. Confession

Jose and kharm went to the mall to chill and get to know each other better. "So kharm you have any skills you know how to do?"
"I know how to play the electric guitar and I also play the piano." Kharm said taking a sip out her soda.
"I play the drums we could make a band group"
Kharm chuckled at him. "We certainly can".

Sergio made it back to the house to see ro on the couch in the living room looking hurt. "Baby what's wrong is everything ok?"
"No Serg everything is not ok, I have been the worst sister in the world, the things she had to go through and me knowing how my mom is." Serg sat next to me and listened to me talk and vent to him.
"Well ro I feel that you should apologize and try to make up for what you missed and explain to her why you did what you did, it may take time but you can't force things to happened ok"
"Ok" serg kisses my cheek.
"Now I got your hot fries but I got you chocolate too".
"Thank you baby you're the sweetest".

Kharm and Jose left the movie theaters, they watched a horror movie called "evil dead rise".
"Jose come on that movie wasn't even that scary"
"What do you mean it wasn't that scary, I almost shitted myself."
Kharm started laughing loudly.
Jose look at the time and it was now 4:30 pm. They still had some time to kill.
"You wanna go to some clothing stores" Jose asked.
"Yeah that's ok with me and let's get a matching out fit too" kharm added.
"Ok".

As they were walking Jose reach his hand over to hold her hand. She noticed it and slide her fingers through his.
"Is that what you wanted dork" kharm rolled her eyes at him.
Jose tried not to blush. It was now 6:25 and kharm and Jose left the mall. They put all the things in the back seat of his car. "Let's go some where else I don't wanna go straight home" kharm said looking out the window of the car.
"I need to buy some more weed anyway so we can smoke and hang out at my lil spot that I go too".
"Yes please I need a good smoke".
Jose buys the weed and drives to an old building. Kharm looked at him with a confusing face.
Jose chuckles at her. Kharm turned her head from blushing.
"Hey kharm just trust me" "ok".
Jose grabs her hands and they go inside the building and walk up the stairs until they were on the roof.

"The city is beautiful from up here" kharm said looking around.
"Yeah this were I go to get away ,you know?"
"Yea I know". "Do your mom even know that you smoke" "nah, I haven't told her. Serg know that I do tho, he promise not to tell her if it's only weed so. Do Your mom know about you?"
"My mom doesn't care what I do honestly."
"You and your sister seem like y'all don't like the topic about y'all family, I want to ask but you don't have to tell me of course".
"I want to tell you I really do, just not right now". "Kharm I want you to know that whatever that happened or still happens I'm going to be here for you, today has been one of the best days of my life, you made me smile and laugh so much, and spending time with you is so amazing" kharm kisses him on the lips in the middle of him talking. Jose blushed immediately. "What was that for mami?"
"In my whole life nobody has ever gave me this much care and affection but you."
Kharm kisses him again this time they started using tongue and it became passionate. Jose arms wrapped around her back as he brought her closer their bodies now touching.

Soon they stop and they were out of breath.
"No esperaba que besaras tan bien José." Kharm said with a glee in her eye. Jose face was really red looking at such a beautiful girl like kharm.

It was now 7:30 and they were  high and lusting for each other. "We should head back now". "Yea let's go".

They got in the car and headed home. They walked in the house with their bag from to mall.
"There you guys are I was getting worried"I said closing the door for them.

They were giggling for no reason.
I could tell they were high, me and Sergio looked at each other and smirked.
"Um kharm if you get a chance alone I would love to talk to you."
She put her bags down.
"Could you take those to- wait" I interrupted her. I wanna see what you guys got." Kharm and Jose show me the clothes and shoes they got. "I love the matching outfit it's so cute".
"I told Jose it was cute" kharm chuckled.
Jose stood up and hugged her from the back.
"Yea you did mami". And kissed her neck.
I look at Serg to see did he just seen what I seen. And that he did.

"So are you two talking now" I ask really wanting to know.

"Yes" kharm turned around and kissed him on the lips. I really wanted that for her. They looked so cute together too.
"How adorable" I say. "Don't push it ro" kharm rolled her eyes at me.

They put their clothes back in the bag. "Ro can we talk in the morning, I'm really tired". Kharm said slurrish. "Yea that's fine, y'all can walk on y'all own?" I say jokingly. "Yea we're fine" kharm hugs me. "Goodnight sister". "Night little sis".
They walk into Jose room.
I turn to Serg. "I'm
Happy that my sister and Jose got along, I haven't seen her that happy before." I smiled at him. "Yea I haven't seen Jose that happy either, I mean he does play a lot but he look like he really likes her." I hugged Sergio. Then he kissed me deeply. "I love you royalty".