day with a newborn :)

Shoko got released but she was bed rested since her body was still weak . And thus Geto helped her around with everything.

He did everything before he went to work . Which made shoko feel bad . Because she couldn't help him around .

[ Friday night ]

It was Friday night which means no work tomorrow. And shoko was feeling better so she decided to do some work .

Suguru came back from work . And he entered his house and faced shoko who was shocked to see the bruise on his face .

Sugu - oh my god- let me bring the first aid box - she says as she went in the room to get the box .

[ A few minutes later ]

She was done putting bandages on his face .

Why do you guys always act reckless during missions ? Shoko asked angrily.

Cmon sho - we had to kill that curse - it was dangerous ! , he replied as she sighed .

Shoko was about to say something when she got interrupted by kaori crying .

" Kaori woke up "

" Hmm , let me get her "

Shoko walked in their bed room and saw Kaori crying . " Aww my sweet Kaori is crying ? Don't worry mama's here now - " , she says as she picked Kaori from her crib and carried her to the living room.

Suguru got the baby bottle to feed her since he wanted to spend more time with her and taking care of her .

My sweet baby is here ! Dad's little princess is here - he says as he took her from Shoko's hand and feed her with the baby bottle .

Shoko watched them as she smiled. The quickly brought her phone and took a photo of the scene .

These memories reminds her of their childhood .
.
.
.

After baby kaori was asleep geto puts her in her crib .

He went up to shoko who was preparing something for them to eat . " sho- " , a light whispered brushing in her shoulder.

What is it ? She blandly asks .

Am I your mr. lover man ? He asks as she faced him .

" Ofcouse! You'll always be my mr. lover man - " , replies with a sloppy kiss .

" I want to go back to those days when you and me use to play our and walk around in the park ? "

A smile appeared in her face " Hmm how can I forget those memories " .

Oh - uh today I went to the misson with gojo who was anxious about utahime- do you know why she isn't talking with him ? Geto asks .

Shoko rolled her eyes and crossed her arms as she spoke . " Why would she talk with him even ? We caught him with another girl - like they were being flirty on the misson and almost - nothing . Like tell that dumb guy to change himself or uta will never talk to him ! " , in a irritated voice .

" Look he never looked at other women as serious as utahime , I am not taking his side but do you think that he will listen to me ? And his family is pressuring him to get married and give them a heir . And he was stressed- so he did that while he was out of mind " , geto defended his friend .

.
.
.

Hime - please give me a chance to speak ! Please talk to me ! He begged to her as she was ignoring him .

Hime please- I need to talk to you ! Hime - , he sighs as she was not looking at him .

Utahime who was mad at saturo was not easily talking with him .