1

Mumbai 2019

"Suhana are you coming?" Isha asked as she got up arranging her purse on het shoulder, clearly ready to leave.

"In a bit," i answered " I just have a little more to do"

Isha sighed heavily " You know those files are going to be right there when we come back after the weekend.

I grinned and looked at her " I know but its just so interesting. Ill go home in a bit."  

She gave me a look and i put my best sincere face forward " I promise. Do not worry."

She sighed again " alright but dont stay too long okay?"

I gave her a full on smile  amd she snorted " That smile of yours can convince anybody" 

We both laughed and bid goodbye as she left.

I went back to staring at the pile of files at my desk and my open computer. The only light in the office room was coming from my computer.

I leaned back and stretched as i read the same literature about the emperor Fatheh Afreed Mohammad. He was one of the greatest mughal emperors to rule 16th century india and is known and talked about even today.

He was crowned emperor at only 15 years old and ruled with an iron fist but cared a lot about his people. 

I sighed, even though he cared for his people he claimed to have no heart and never loved anyone truly.

I lay my head on the table and thought 'wow, what a sad life it must be. Having the world at your feet but no one to love and trust completely..."  hmm, im sleepy maybe a small nap would help.