CHAPTER TWO

Jimin was sobbing in a silence as he set on the edge of a bed with his face was buried in his cute small hands. He was tired from everything, everything which is happening in his life.

He is pregnant with three months unborn child. Everything was in safe hands until their laws found out that his parents was in low income and they cannot give them property which was there were going to hand them over after the marriage.

Actually jimin was in love the alpha and wanted to marry with. He was innocent to know what they're gonna do with him if they didn't hand over  their property to them. It was a ritual which is rolled by elders from centuries omega brings value with them it's was not a skilled or art it was a property which is considered value of an alpha.

"Jimin oh baby don't cry please this is not good for your health please at least care for your pup" his mother engulfed him like she wanted to protect his child from this world.

"........." There was no response from jimin like his tongue was tied.

"Jimin I know whatever is this happening it's not your fault jimin, be strong everything will be fine one day" she sit down on a bed and continues "God has another plans for you my child and it will be worth hmmm". She was giving hope

"Your uncle has arrived here come down to stairs" she gives her child one last hug and left the room.

Jimin knows that his uncle visited to the Lee's family to know that why they're doing this. An unborn child and without mate causes a lot of conflicts this society never excepted this and still they are not going to.

One thing jimin can't understand if he and other omega are not going to be a part of the other family because they do not have much money to give them then the copulation should not be done between them. Like know he got pregnant and he can't do anything.

With the lot of courage he got up from the bed and walk toward the bathroom wash his face and decided to face his uncle who came here to tell them what other family final decision is.