Well im stuck now

3rd Person Pov following Jimmy:

"Jimmy~" Lizzie came in singing, "There's a school trip, and you are coming. The teachers picked you, so there's no escape." She explained, shoving a form to my head. I picked it up.

Dear James Copper,

You have been picked to join our Rivendale  History Program, and you will spend a week learning about Rivendale's history. The trip will start at  11th of March and the buses will pick you up at 7 am, you will return on the 17th

It is going to last 7 days total with a 12 hour bus ride to Rivendale.
On day 1, you will be resting after the ride and meeting new friends.
On day 2,  you will have several lessons on Rivendalien history.
On day 3 you will have a trip to the Rivendalien houses and the centre of the city. Day 4 is going to be full of museums about the Rivendale gods Aeor and Exor.
Day 5 is trip day. You will be going to the Rivendale Castle and The Flower Gardens.
Day 6 is the last day, so you will be free to hang out with your friends.

On day 7, you are going to be returning to your homes.

Report to the history teacher Pix L. Riffs for more information.

Sincerely,
Crystall Cliffs High

"I'm not going." I said, stopping her from leaving my room. "It's just different lessons in Rivendale. What's so special about this?" I asked, standing up from my bed and walking over to her. She sighed. "We are going to Rivendale and will be getting history lessons as well as a trip to the castle, the flower gardens, and the Great Stag Statue. You were picked because you've got good history grades. You are going. Besides me and Joel are also gonna be there." I sighed."You are just repeating what the letter said." I started walking towards my desk, which was covered in various sketches and drawings. Putting my headphones on, I looked back at Lizzie. "What are you doing?" I exclaimed. "Getting your suitcase ready." She replied, going back and forth towards the pile of clothes on the bed, my wardrobe, and the open suitcase. She occasionally mumbled things to herself like, "This jacket and this shirt,","hmm... I don't like that.", "Where's your brown pants?" Well, the latter definitely wasn't a mumble. "It will go well with this top if we go to a restaurant or something." She held out a dark green button up. "I don't know. You probably gave it to Joel-" She had picked up her phone and called Joel in a matter of seconds. "Do you have Jimmy's brown pants?" A pause."Can you bring it and yourself here, please, and thank you." She ended the call. "You secured me a date." 

I sighed well. I guess I didn't have any choice. I took out my camping backpack that Joel bought me on my birthday.
Notebook
Pen and pencils
Headphones
Extra extra charger in case Lizzie forgets hers
All that sort of stuff. Since I didn't know how to pack a bag, I got everything ready in 30 minutes or so. Just as I was sitting back down on my chair, I heard a door open followed by a "Your pants... and Joel is here!" Sighing, I went downstairs." Living room, but while you're at it, bring some popcorn. Well, to the kitchen i go. Picking up the popcorn from the cabinet, I threw it in the microwave, setting it up for 5 minutes. I took my phone out of my pocket, which I threw in, while coming downstairs and sat on the island chair scrolling through my phone while waiting.  After a few minutes, I heard the ding of the microwave going to pick it up. I heard Joel's voice coming from the doorway. "Heard you're comin' to the trip. What's changed your mind?" I nodded."Some psychological manipulation from Lizzie." I shrugged, picking up a bowl. I cut the microwaved popcorn bag before pouring it into the bowl. "That's your popcorn and me out." I shoved the popcorn to him before sliding past him and out the door to my room. "We are watching Disney!" Well, a few films and popcorn wouldn't hurt besides. I had to cheer up and get my brain ready for tomorrow somehow.

°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•

722 words above the line

New book one which I have planned. It's gonna be short, only 7 chapters or so, and surprisingly, not my first piece of fanfiction