𝑰𝑰𝑰 - 𝑨 𝒏𝒆𝒘 𝒑𝒍𝒂𝒄𝒆 𝒕𝒐 𝒄𝒂𝒍𝒍 𝒉𝒐𝒎𝒆

「𝑶𝒍𝒊𝒗𝒊𝒂'𝒔 𝒑𝒐𝒗」

The ghoulettes were making a house tour for me, even though I didn't really need to.

Copia had offered for me to live with them in the meantime and then see if I wanted to go to Sweden with them when it would be time to go, that's why I was there with them at the moment. At the same time, it gave me time to get to know them.

« If you're going to live with us, you need a room! » Cirrus exclaimed.

Right... this wasn't their main house. Their actual one was in Sweden, so obviously, this one was smaller. It had just enough rooms for the ghouls to be 3 in each one of them as Copia had his own room.

« Yes! And it'll be your job to choose which one you would like to be in. » Sunshine said.

« We are three per rooms except for Mountain and Rain, who have no one else with them. » Cumulus explained.

Then, they all started to talk at the same time, explaining stuff.

« Um, one at a time, please. I can't understand anything... » I said, chuckling.

« Right, sorry, let's start with the most important. You have to choose your room. This is our room. » Cumulus said, showing me the door we were standing in front of.

« Yes! And this one is Sodo, Swiss, and Aether's room! You don't wanna go with them... I swear it's always chaos with those three. » Cirrus said as she dragged me towards their room.

« And this one there is Mountain and Rain's room. Papa has his own room. » Sunshine said, pointing at the two doors at the end of the hallway.

« Just like that, Mountain and Rain's room is probably gonna be the quietest and calmest one, so I think I'm gonna stay in this one. Anyway, they're two and everyone else are already three in their rooms. » I said, not even needing time to think about it.

« Great choice! Rain and Mountain are super friendly, I'm sure you guys are gonna get along so well! » Cumulus said.

We then headed to the living room, where we found Rain and Mountain chilling on the couch.

« Mountain, Rain, big news, Neptune is going to stay in your room. » Sunny exclaimed as both ghouls looked at me.

Mountain smiled as he got up and took it from there. « Glad you decided to stay in our room, after seeing what it's like when all the ghouls are in their rooms, you'll be glad you decided to stay with us. » He said, chuckling.

We then walked back to the room. Like the two other rooms, it had three beds.

« Your bed is that one since Rain and I already have our own, and this is the only one remaining. » Mountain said, pointing at the bed which was the closest to the window.

« Alright... that's perfect. » I said, smiling.

He then proceeded to show me a bit the room, explaining that there were some things that I shouldn't touch, as an example, a bass that Rain owned. Apparently, he hated when others touched his instruments.

...