𝑽𝑰𝑰𝑰 - 𝑩𝒐𝒓𝒓𝒐𝒘𝒊𝒏𝒈, 𝒃𝒂𝒌𝒊𝒏𝒈, 𝒂𝒏𝒅... 𝒂𝒏𝒏𝒐𝒚𝒊𝒏𝒈

「𝑶𝒍𝒊𝒗𝒊𝒂'𝒔 𝒑𝒐𝒗」

After Swiss left the room, Rain and I just got back to doing our own things. That is until I thought about a question I wanted to ask Rain.

« Rain? » I asked, turning my head to look at him.

« Yes? » Rain said as he turned around to look at me as well.

« Can I borrow one of your hoodies? I dont exactly have my clothes with me right now, and I'm getting kinda cold... » I explained, hoping it didn't sound odd that I was asking for his hoodie.

« Yeah, sure, grab this one. » He said as he gave me the hoodie he had on just a few seconds ago.

« Ah... Thank you. » I said as I blushed a little and smiled.

Did he really have to give me the one he had on just now...? Not that I was complaining.

(Just here to remind you this is a Sodo x reader story so you won't end up with Rain 🙂 I was thinking about writing one, though 🤭)

I proceeded to put the hoodie on and left the room with my phone in the pockets of the hoodie. I joined the ghouls in the living room who were watching a movie together. Sodo stared at me as I walked past him to go sit on the couch, next to Cirrus, his eyes darting from Rain's hoodie to my face before he grumbled quietly.

« Morning Neptune! » She said as I sat down.

« Morning. » I said back, smiling.

I noticed that the movie they were watching was a new movie on Netflix called 'Metal lords', I planned to watch it with Kelly but she told me she watched it without me so I took the opportunity to watch it with the ghouls. They were only in the middle of it, so I finished watching it with them.

As soon as the movie ended, I headed to the kitchen where I found Copia and Cumulus.

« Neptune! Good timing, Copia and I were about to bake cookies. Do you want to make them with us? » Cumulus asked me.

« Yeah, of course! » I said, smiling excitedly.

I was glad to be able to help them, yet I was a little scared to mess up. I made the cookies with them, and surprisingly, I did it the right way and didn't mess everything up as I thought I would do. I kinda had a habit of destroying the whole kitchen when cooking... but, hey... it wasn't my fault!

After putting the tray of unbaked cookies in the oven, Copia turned to me. « Thanks for your help, Neptune! » Copia said, smiling.

« No problem! » I said.

I then went back to my room to grab the book I was reading. I sat on the sofa in the corner of our room and continued reading it.

「Later」

By 8 PM, I walked towards the ghoulettes' room to give back the hair brush I had borrowed from Cumulus earlier today. I knocked on the door before Cirrus opened for me.

« Hi! I borrowed this from Cumulus earlier. Can you give it back to her? » I said, giving Cirrus the hairbrush I had in my hand.

« Yeah, of course! » Cirrus said as she smiled at me.

She then closed the door as I walked away. I was walking back to my room, but something distracted me. I saw Aether sitting alone at the table. He looked a bit sad, so I went to sit with him because I didn't like seeing people sad like this.

« Hey, Aether, is everything okay? » I asked him as I took a seat next to him.

« Yeah. » He said before sighing.

« Hey, don't lie to me... What's going on? » I asked with a soft voice as I put a hand on his back, trying to comfort him.

Aether looked at me and sighed again. He shook his head no, so I didn't insist and stopped asking for him to tell me. Maybe it was a personal reason? I rubbed his back gently as I didn't like to see people sad, especially when those people were my friends. A few seconds later, I heard a clicking sound as if someone had just taken a picture with a phone. I turned around and saw Sodo chuckling, with his phone camera pointing at me and Aether.

« You son of a bitch. » I groaned as I got up and told Sodo to delete the picture. « Sodo, delete that! » I angrily said, walking towards him.

« No! » He said before he started to run away from me.

Who did he think he was? This man was acting like a child it was unbelievable. I started to run after him when he suddenly stopped. I didn't have time to stop running and ended up accidentally bumping into him, making both of us fall to the floor. I ended up on top of him as if it couldn't get any more embarrassing.

« Argh! Get off of me! » He groaned, his face as red as a tomato.

I got up, not helping him up, leading in him still lying on the floor as I stood right next to him. Sodo was trying to hide his face, but it was obvious he was blushing. Why was he so easy to fluster? I took the opportunity to steal his phone. Since it was already unlocked, it wasn't too hard to delete the picture he just took.

« Here you go. » I said, dropping his phone on him as he was still on the floor.

I heard him mumble something, but I didn't hear it properly. I walked back to the kitchen, but Aether wasn't there anymore. I went to check in his room, and he was already sleeping in his bed. I let him sleep and went back to my room, sitting in my bed as I texted Kelly.

-Now texting: Kelly 🫶🏼-

Kelly 🫶🏼: WHY DID YOU HANG UP??

Me: Sorry, but you should think before speaking 😭

She wasn't online, so I guessed that she was probably sleeping since she had to go to work tomorrow. I then noticed I had a few texts from my mother as well. I wanted to ignore them but ended up checking what she had said.

-Now texting: Mom-

Mom: Olivia, I want you to tell me where you are immediately!

I honestly didn't want to talk to her, so I just ignored the texts and closed my phone.

...