Finding the baby Tengu

It was a nice night out and the sun has just dropped and the moon has risen.There were five people roaming around the deep dark forest.

(I'm just going to add Zohakuten also to make the story a little more interesting.)

Karaku:Man I'm starving I can't wait to find some human to feast on.*laughing*

Urogi: Yeah your right we have been waiting like forever for the sun to go down.*laughing*

Sekido: Will you two fuckin shut up and focus on finding someone damn you guys are annoying as fuck.💢*scoff*

Karaku: Come on Sekido no need to get so angry oh wait your always angry.*laughing*

Sekido went and hit Karaku on the head with his staff.

Karaku: What the fuck was that for.💢

Sekido: For being a dumb ass.💢

Aizetsu: Do you think that we should split up and look for food.
Aizetsu said looking at the other clones.

Zohakuten: Yeah I think that sounds good.

Karaku: Well what are we waiting for let's go find some humans.*putting a fist in the air*

Then the clones went their separate ways finding food.After some time Aizetsu decided to take a little break then he heard something behind a bush and slowly went to it holding his spear.What he didn't expect was to see a sleeping baby in a basket Aizetsu decided to take a closer look at the baby, and unwrapped the baby he was shocked to see that it had little black wings on its back.He was confused about it but decided to take it to the others to see what they think about it once he saw the others they turned to him then looked to see that Aizetsu was holding a basket.

Sekido: What the hell is that you are carrying Aizetsu.💢

Aizetsu:I went and found this sleeping baby in the middle of the forest and then found something strange about it.*he frowned*

Karaku: What is strange about a baby?🤨

Aizetsu then unwrapped the blanket to show the babies back and they were all shocked to see little black wings.

Aizetsu: See I told you I was thinking on my way here that maybe it might be a baby Tengu one of those demon that are part crow.

Karaku and Urogi were shaking and then.

Karaku and Urogi: OH my goodness it's so cute look at those little wings and cute chubby cheeks. ♡⁠(⁠>⁠ ⁠ਊ⁠ ⁠<⁠)⁠♡ *They then were both trying to get ahold of the baby but Aizetsu went and moved to the side which made them fall to the ground*

Aizetsu: Will you please be quiet it's sleeping.*sighs*

Zohakuten and Sekido then came closer to the baby.

Zohakuten:Do you know what gender it is Aizetsu?

Aizetsu: No I haven't looked yet.

This caught Karaku and Urogi attention (⁠☉⁠。⁠☉⁠)⁠!

Urogi:We can look if you don't want to.(⁠✷⁠‿⁠✷⁠)

Karaku: Yeah leave it to the professionals.*puffing his chest and putting hands on hips*(⁠◠⁠‿⁠◕⁠)

They all then looked at them staring at them like they were crazy Sekido then went to them and hit them on their heads.

Sekido: There's no way we would ever let you look at the gender you stupid perverts Aizetsu look and see what gender it is.ಠ⁠︵⁠ಠ

Aizetsu then went and lifted it kimono and put it back down.

Zohakuten: Well what is it?

Aizetsu then looked at them.

Aizetsu: It's a girl.

Karaku: Woohoo hell yeah baby it's a girl.♡⁠(⁠>⁠ ⁠ਊ⁠ ⁠<⁠)⁠♡

Sekido: Damnit don't you guys get anything in your heads or else you will suffer the consequences.💢💢💢

Urogi: Okay okay and besides we wish to keep our bodies in tact.👐

Zohakuten: Hey question do you guys think that the girl you know with her being a demon will she burn in the sun or will she be fine?

Silence is what came everyone started to think about it.

Karaku: Hey I have a idea of how we can figure that out.

Sekido: And what would that be.ಠಿ⁠_⁠ಠ

-time skip to where the sun will start coming up-

Urogi: Karaku I don't know about this I'm getting a little scared (⁠;⁠ŏ⁠﹏⁠ŏ⁠)

Karaku:Oh come on it will be fine as long as Hantengu doesn't burn we will be fine.Also we are in the shade so the sun won't get to us. :3

Sekido: Damnit Karaku if this doesn't work you are dead meat.💢💢💢💢

The baby Tengu was in the middle of a field with rope tied up around the basket and that on the other end Karaku was holding it so that if they got their answer they can pull her back to them.And so as the sun started to rise and it finally got to her they were all shocked that she didn't burn in the sun and was completely fine.

Urogi: Cool she didn't burn you guys.*While grabbing Aizetsu shoulders and shaking him.*

Then they all started to hear sound from the basket she started to open her eyes.The baby girl went and looked around trying to figure out where she was and when she figured out that no one was with her she started to cry.

Baby girl:*whaaa whaaa* .⁠·⁠'⁠¯⁠'⁠(⁠>⁠▂⁠<⁠)⁠'⁠¯⁠'⁠·⁠.

As she started to cry even louder they were freaking out.(⁠;⁠ŏ⁠﹏⁠ŏ⁠)

Zohakuten: Shit Karaku quickly bring her back.

Karaku:On it.*he started to pull her back twords them*

The girl started to slowly calm down once she was moving and when she got to them she looked at them and stared at them.

Baby girl:(⁠☉⁠。⁠☉⁠)⁠!

Urogi:umm guys why is she staring at us like that?💧

Baby girl:Hahaha (⁠◕⁠ᴗ⁠◕⁠✿⁠)

She started to laugh at them and was trying to grab them.(⁠◍⁠•⁠ᴗ⁠•⁠◍⁠)

Karaku:Oh my God she is so cute look at those little chubby cheeks and tiny little hands trying to reach out to us.I think that she likes us you guys we should adopt her as our little sister. ♡⁠(⁠Ӧ⁠v⁠Ӧ⁠。⁠)

Urogi: Yeah yeah I agree 💯 percent she is just to adorable to be left alone >:‹*puffing cheek's and crossing arms*

Sekido:Fine I guess we can raise her and besides who knows what those fuckin demon slayers would do to her.💢

And so they all went and brought the baby Tengu to the infinity castle to were they could raise her as there own little sister.

(I hope that you guys like this I went and stood up half of the night to make it also please do tell me what you think about it I would really appreciate it ☺️)