What Happens Now? Shigabaku

What if the roles were switched? What if Deku bullied Bakugo instead? How would the LOV take the news when the blonde is found by them in a place least expected?

Bakugo's POV

I woke up to my alarm blaring through my phone speakers. "Another day alive? I guess the pills didn't work this time" I kicked the bottle of Asprin across the floor as I stood up. I felt weak and sick, but I got up anyway. Before I could walk to my closet, I heard a knock at my door. "Go away!" I yelled "aww that's no way to talk to your best friend Kacchan~" I froze at Izu-kun's voice "if you don't open up, you'll be punished~" he continued "j-just a minute" I kicked the pill bottle under my bed and opened the door. There stood my biggest bully Izuku Midoriya smiling down at me. "Good morning, Kacchan! Let's walk to school together" I looked down the hallway to see a few people lingering about "uh sure" I whispered about to shut my door. "Can I wait in your room? It'll be easier for me" I reluctantly let him pass into my room.

As soon as I shut the door, he pushed me against it and kneed me in the stomach "next time open the door as soon as I knock bitch!" He grabbed my hair and threw me in my closet "get dressed whore, or we'll be late" he sat on my bed laughing. I grabbed my uniform and went to my bathroom "where do you think you're going? Strip right here. Unless you have something to hide?" He teased, knowing full well why I didn't want to change in front of him. He clicked his tongue, and I instinctively turned around and took my shirt off. "So I'm guessing the pills I gave you either didn't work or you didn't take them." I looked away from him. I finished dressing and we went to class in silence.

"God, look at your body. You're so skinny, Kacchan." I flinched when he touched my waist in the locker room "You'd be pretty if you didn't whore yourself to the LOV. Yeah I see you sneak out every night to go somewhere" everyone was already gone to gym Gamma "I- I don't leave the dorms after cerfew Izu-kun. I swear!" I pulled my gym shirt on "then why do I hear you talk to a Himiko at night?" I didn't have an answer "checkmate bitch, you-" "Midoriya, Bakugo, are you guys okay? Mr. Aizawa sent me to get you" I heard Iida yell "yeah, Kacchan doesn't feel too good so I'm taking him to Recovery Girl" Izu-kun yelled back "okay I will inform him of Bakugo's condition" we heard the door open and shut again "well now we have to do something about Recovery Girl" Izu-kun grabbed my hair and slammed my face into the lockers "maybe if I break your nose it'll be believable" I tried to grab his hand off my head but he was stronger than I was "how many hits does it take to break Kacchans nose? 1~" one more hit "2~" again "3~" another time "4~" I was losing consciousness "5~" I felt my body go numb.

I woke up in the infirmary with Recovery Girl sitting beside me "Bakugo you have to fight back, I know what's going on and why it's always Midoriya bringing you here" I sat up and looked outside "I should get back to the dorms, they're probably worried about me" I moved to get up but my legs wouldn't budge "Bakugo you can't walk, Midoriya said you fell from a second story window so both of your legs are broken. Mr. Aizawa was informed of your state and you'll stay here overnight" I panicked "I can't stay here Izu-kun could find me again" I desperately tried to move "Bakufo it's useless, I'm calling an ambulance to take you to an actual hospital to see how much damage was acrually done" I could only sit there and cry. I was transported to a hospital an hour away without Izu-kun knowing "Mr. Bakugo, are you comfortable? Anything I can do for you?" I looked at the cheery blue skinned nurse in the doorway. "Um could I have a phone? I need to call someone" she nodded her head and left the room. After she left, I tried to move my legs again to no avail. Sighing, I leaned back into my pillows "here you go doll, do you need anything else?" I shook my head grabbing the outdated Nokia phone. She left the room and closed the door behind her. I hurriedly typed in the only number I memorized in moments like this "c'mon pick up, pick up" I let out a relieved sigh when the other end answered.